FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia - Couples/Females Wednesdays

Xtasia - Couples/Females Wednesdays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustusboth2013 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Well since Orange abandoned Orange Wednesdays, our midweek entertainment in the midlands has been limited.

That was until today. I now see that Paul & Flirt have introduced a midweek couples/females night, which I think is a result for the area!

Of course there are other establishments that cater for mixed nights within the region, but I believe this to be a first!

And it's pleasing on the wallet to allow you more money for beer and wine

I know there are lots of people out there that want couples nights away from the Saturday as they can't get away from family life but the odd sneaky midweek treat would suffice.

Just thought I'd share the news and hope that this night gets supported and we can have some fun to get us through the week.

Well done Team Xtasia!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Well since Orange abandoned Orange Wednesdays, our midweek entertainment in the midlands has been limited.

That was until today. I now see that Paul & Flirt have introduced a midweek couples/females night, which I think is a result for the area!

Of course there are other establishments that cater for mixed nights within the region, but I believe this to be a first!

And it's pleasing on the wallet to allow you more money for beer and wine

I know there are lots of people out there that want couples nights away from the Saturday as they can't get away from family life but the odd sneaky midweek treat would suffice.

Just thought I'd share the news and hope that this night gets supported and we can have some fun to get us through the week.

Well done Team Xtasia!!!"

Thanks guys...its something we've been asked for a fair amount, and new year seemed the right time to make the move. We've given our Thursday evening up to all members now, regardless of sexuality, so the bi night is no more as a specific evening.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think we will be definitely be attending a Wednesday more now, as we have attended before and got followed around a bit, but as we get Wednesdays off together its the perfect day for us so this is good news!

Birmingham

Bump

West Bromwich

"Bump"
Fire lit...need some bums infront of it, x

Yaaaaay! We are overrun with kids on a weekend so this is ideal for us!

Plus Wednesdays have been mostly just us and single guys there so far so will be nice to have a more balanced representation of the sexes!

Ruby

Birmingham

"Yaaaaay! We are overrun with kids on a weekend so this is ideal for us!

Plus Wednesdays have been mostly just us and single guys there so far so will be nice to have a more balanced representation of the sexes!

Ruby"

Well if last night was anything to go by, then Wednesdays at Xtasia will be the place to be.

Obviously a new night and still gathering momentum. Nevertheless there were six young hot couples and a great atmosphere!

Music was great. Couples enjoying the hot tub. Drinks and banter and plenty of flirts and naughty fun.

Let's keep the Wednesdays going guys, as it breaks the week up nicely

West Bromwich

Yea was a good evening, look forward to far more fun in the coming months, xx

By *irtyfever coupleCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Just want to say a massive thanks to the guys at _tasia. Being out first club visit and into the scene, it was relaxed but nervous at the same time. A special thanks to _ustusboth2013, Lizzie and Jordan as well, who we have been on fabs, We have already planned the next visit and Cannot wait to get up to some more fun and frolics.

Birmingham

"Just want to say a massive thanks to the guys at _tasia. Being out first club visit and into the scene, it was relaxed but nervous at the same time. A special thanks to _ustusboth2013, Lizzie and Jordan as well, who we have been on fabs, We have already planned the next visit and Cannot wait to get up to some more fun and frolics. "

Thanks guys and you're very welcome.

You made the perfect decision to try Xtasia on a Wednesday in order to get a feel for the club and scene. And it definitely reflected when it came to Saturday, as you were prepared, less overwhelmed and had a familiar surrounding.

It was great to see you both enjoying yourself and embracing the busier atmosphere that comes with the weekend.

Look forward to seeing you again in the future. We'll be there on Wednesday to enjoy couples/females night. Though I have a feeling that we'll be bringing Mother Nature with us xx

I never knew this! Fabulous news! Will go this week how much single ladies please?

I am sorting my VIP membership! Works really well and helps me as a single mum financially and I can visit loads more! And guess what Wednesday my child goes to dad's;Thanks Paul and the fab team behind the bar! X

We should hopefully be going the 22nd February or 1st March, as its one of our days off and its easier for us to get to the club on a Wednesday

May well be going this weds (toss up between _tasia and townhouse at the min) and if we do we are looking forward to meeting some new faces there if the coin lands on West Bromwich!

Ruby

I saw the email earlier from last month (I've got a backlog) and I have to admit, I'm so sad that Xtasia aren't doing bi nights anymore. My partner and I really like Xtasia, but a lack of night where you know the guys will be bi is really frustrating.

Gotta do what's best for he business I guess though.

Don't forget folks flirts is open from 6 and I'm there every Wednesday. Im only to happy to put it on a plate for you so why not pop in to flirts for home cooked food and say hi to the saucy chef x

Birmingham

"I never knew this! Fabulous news! Will go this week how much single ladies please?

I am sorting my VIP membership! Works really well and helps me as a single mum financially and I can visit loads more! And guess what Wednesday my child goes to dad's;Thanks Paul and the fab team behind the bar! X"

I believe it's free entry at the moment, so as long as you're a member there.

Birmingham

"I saw the email earlier from last month (I've got a backlog) and I have to admit, I'm so sad that Xtasia aren't doing bi nights anymore. My partner and I really like Xtasia, but a lack of night where you know the guys will be bi is really frustrating.

Gotta do what's best for he business I guess though."

It's a good point you make.

Currently it's free, and obviously a place needs revenue in order to make it viable.

I'm hoping that the couples and females will support this to make it successful. I'm guessing the bi nights didn't get enough traction, which is unfortunate for you.

This night works for us, from a selfish point of view, so I hope that we aren't saying the same thing down the line.

Roll on Wednesday!

» Add a new message to this topic