FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Radlett

Radlett

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does Radlett ever host events that are open to single men apart from BMFC and Cougars & Cubs? I've been here for C&C and like the setup they've got, but I'm not really what's wanted at that event or BMFC.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

Best thing would be to message them

Their name on here is RadlettParties

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went twice hatted it

"Best thing would be to message them

Their name on here is RadlettParties "

If you're just going to sit there being logical, I shall take my ball and go home

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

There are 3 parties that run at radlett.

Bmfc on 3rd saturdays, _ougarsandcubs on 4th friday and Playgrounds theme party on 4th saturday.

Sadly single guys cannot attend the 4th saturday so that leaves bmfc and cougars and cubs nights. Hope that clarifies

"There are 3 parties that run at radlett.

Bmfc on 3rd saturdays, _ougarsandcubs on 4th friday and Playgrounds theme party on 4th saturday.

Sadly single guys cannot attend the 4th saturday so that leaves bmfc and cougars and cubs nights. Hope that clarifies"

Thanks for the info, you've cconfirmed what I thought was the case. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

Stupid question what's bmfc?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Stupid question what's bmfc?"

Black man's fan club.

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

Sadly single guys cannot attend the 4th saturday so that leaves bmfc and cougars and cubs nights. Hope that clarifies

Thanks for the info, you've cconfirmed what I thought was the case. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere. "

There are some other clubs nights around london . Like abfabs. Le boudair and OP4F .

The nights at Radletts are private hosted but there will be plenty of other nights about or have a look on the fetish scene.. Good luck..

Xx

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Thanks for the info, you've cconfirmed what I thought was the case. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere. "

I'm sure Radlett used to do a Friday/Saturday week with the Friday night with single guys.

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

Thanks for the info, you've cconfirmed what I thought was the case. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.

I'm sure Radlett used to do a Friday/Saturday week with the Friday night with single guys. "

No they dont any more. Its just our 3 nights xx

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

I'm sure Radlett used to do a Friday/Saturday week with the Friday night with single guys. "

Yeah they used to. They also used to do Black Woman's Fan Club

I'm presuming they've stopped now or maybe just having a break?

It's hard work converting their home into a venue every weekend. There's a lot of work that goes into changing things behind the scenes that guests don't see too. They've gotta have some weekends off

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"Stupid question what's bmfc?

Black man's fan club. "

Ah of course thanks

» Add a new message to this topic