FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bbw club night - west mids

Bbw club night - west mids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eBbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I would love to attend a bbw night at a club in the West Midlands but unsure what to expect going as a newbie on my own. I see chams seems to be the favourite after reading reviews!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only been to chams so cant comment on others, have visited there solo a few times and always felt safe as a lone female. Not all BBW, lots of different shapes and sizes but no judgement at all

That's what makes me a bit apprehensive about going to a club, even as a couple. Wouldn't want to be judged for not having a perfect figure

Kinky

To be honest I find the people on this site are often judgemental I've never felt judged in a club.xx

By *aysmitMan  over a year ago

walsall

I never judge either on here or in a club I try and get in with everyone xx

"To be honest I find the people on this site are often judgemental I've never felt judged in a club.xx"

I agree Pippin. Some do. Some days it's rife in the forums

Kinky

You would never be judged at chams! The people that go are all shapes and sizes

walsall

"To be honest I find the people on this site are often judgemental I've never felt judged in a club.xx

I agree Pippin. Some do. Some days it's rife in the forums

Kinky "

Kinky we have a laugh in the fourm xx

walsall

"You would never be judged at chams! The people that go are all shapes and sizes "

That is very true but omg you are beautiful xx

"I would love to attend a bbw night at a club in the West Midlands but unsure what to expect going as a newbie on my own. I see chams seems to be the favourite after reading reviews! "

Oh you would love Chams on bbw events, that was my first ever experience of a club and i found it soooo friendly, non judgmental and a great group of chatty people.

Go and enjoy yourself love x

I love BBW's they ooze sexyness , if any of you are down my neck of the woods I would love to meet for drinks or something .

Chams bbw has a great mix of people and not at all judgemental. Come along you.ll have a great time.x

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Chams designate the first Thursday night of the month as specifically a BBW night. They also arrange regular BBW events. Best club with the best atmosphere. However steer clear of Couples Night on a Saturday as the "Beautiful People - sub size 10" tend to come out and strut their stuff,

"Chams designate the first Thursday night of the month as specifically a BBW night. They also arrange regular BBW events. Best club with the best atmosphere. However steer clear of Couples Night on a Saturday as the "Beautiful People - sub size 10" tend to come out and strut their stuff, "

So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Saturday nights there! Seem to be lots of cliques and not a lot of playing! Sunday nights are also BBW OP, and I've found them to be relaxed and friendly. Xx

Seriously don't worry you won't be judged, I'm currently a size 22 but I used to go to chams when I was a 26/28. Personally I don't enjoy the BBW nights due to the mix of people that are there - been a couple of times and much prefer normal nights. Lots of single ladies from here go to chams too and I'm sure they will be willing to attend with you. Xx

"That's what makes me a bit apprehensive about going to a club, even as a couple. Wouldn't want to be judged for not having a perfect figure

Kinky "

People will judge you in all walks of life if you are deemed as being less than perfect, clubs are no different, I wouldn't let it stop you enjoying yourself though

By *evilishCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We haven't missed a chams BBW night since our first attendance over a year ago. Get your name down on the list and come along. You'll wonder why you didn't take the plunge sooner.

"Chams designate the first Thursday night of the month as specifically a BBW night. They also arrange regular BBW events. Best club with the best atmosphere. However steer clear of Couples Night on a Saturday as the "Beautiful People - sub size 10" tend to come out and strut their stuff, "

I totally disagree with this, I was there last Saturday, there were loads of people all shapes and sizes, infact very few were size 12 and under, majority were much more curvy and there were people there from their 20s. Right up to 70s, we (me and a friend not Paul) spoke to loads of people, everyome was friendly and just there for a real good time.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I think there`s a BBW event organised for the 30th Find Evie! and she`ll put you on the right track!

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Ollerton

Chams is our first (& so far only) club. We have been on a mix of nights and love it there. We are not slim or perfect in any way and we have never felt judged whilst there.

Yes there are some stunningly slim beautiful girls in there but equally there are some absolutely scrumptious curvy ladies too no matter what the night. Plenty of play on every afternoon/night we have been.

We havent been to a BBW specific night yet but Im sure if it is at Chams it will be great. You wont regret going.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Evie is running a Halloween BBW night on the 30th....there has always been a good mix of people that go...I have gone to a few and always felt comfortable in the surroundings there..

We love chams we are attending the Halloween bbw party its always a great friendly atmosphere recommend this club highly staff are fantastic xx

Clearly it's still acceptable to 'judge' slim girls though...

By *eBbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks for all your replies guys! I'm not worried about being judged for my looks at all, I haven't met anyone judgemental on here actually! Just wouldn't what the atmosphere was like and how welcoming it is for a lone newbie but you all seem to feel it's great! Thank you xx

» Add a new message to this topic