westmidlands chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ood OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hi there who was there last night 8october if so pls say hi we were there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Not sure if you have seen the comment on Chams entry in the clubs section by a lady who appears to be very upset with the club. Apart from her comments which are inaccurate we were wondering what is her motivation.

On her profile she states a preference for Tall Boys. We are from a generation that thought a Tall boy was a smaller version of a wardrobe. Perhaps someone should tell that IKEA is only about a mile from Chams. May be she would be more successful there?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi myself and Rosie there and we had a great night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and my partner were there great night yet again

By *adysilkCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Not sure if you have seen the comment on Chams entry in the clubs section by a lady who appears to be very upset with the club. Apart from her comments which are inaccurate we were wondering what is her motivation.

On her profile she states a preference for Tall Boys. We are from a generation that thought a Tall boy was a smaller version of a wardrobe. Perhaps someone should tell that IKEA is only about a mile from Chams. May be she would be more successful there? "

Hi we saw the comments and they were so rude and they have been removed from fab as they are not true, _ood job they dont want to come back to chams again we dont want people like that at chams anyway as chams is a lovely place and full of nice people too

» Add a new message to this topic