FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swinging club

Swinging club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really wanna go to a swinging club but don't wanna go on my own anyone interested in coming with me i am in the gloucestershire area message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"Really wanna go to a swinging club but don't wanna go on my own anyone interested in coming with me i am in the gloucestershire area message me "

I think you need to live up to your name.

A lot of single women pull on their big girl pants and go there by themselves. So should you.

You'll get no sympathy from me on this one, I'm afraid. Others may have a more sympathetic view though.

It isn't as terrifying as one may think. Treat it as a ritual of passage as a swinger.

Just go, man.

Just go.

You won't regret it.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Really wanna go to a swinging club but don't wanna go on my own anyone interested in coming with me i am in the gloucestershire area message me

I think you need to live up to your name.

A lot of single women pull on their big girl pants and go there by themselves. So should you.

You'll get no sympathy from me on this one, I'm afraid. Others may have a more sympathetic view though.

It isn't as terrifying as one may think. Treat it as a ritual of passage as a swinger.

Just go, man.

Just go.

You won't regret it. "

If you're not man enough to walk through the door by yourself, then you're probably not the kind of guy that women will be looking for in the club

» Add a new message to this topic