FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cples membership

Cples membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you use a cples membership to gain entry with someone other than your own partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can you use a cples membership to gain entry with someone other than your own partner?"

Check with the individual club. I should imagine it's non transferable.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I would imagine that a couples membership would be for the named couple. The aim of making people members is to identify who they are hence the ID check.

Depends on the club... however it should really be a no.

"Can you use a cples membership to gain entry with someone other than your own partner?"

As we understand it clubs have rules against two single people saying they are a couple just so they can get in.

"I would imagine that a couples membership would be for the named couple. The aim of making people members is to identify who they are hence the ID check.

"

We are pretty sure it is down to the rules around private members clubs.

Cupids do not require that couples become members.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Not in any of the clubs I've been to that require membership, it is against their rules.

"Can you use a cples membership to gain entry with someone other than your own partner?

As we understand it clubs have rules against two single people saying they are a couple just so they can get in. "

not come across that rule myself...

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Can one half of a couple use their membership without the other half being present?

"Can one half of a couple use their membership without the other half being present? "
women can at some clubs.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Can one half of a couple use their membership without the other half being present? "

I wouldn't have thought so because of revenue single guys pay a lot more than cples so I wouldn't have thought clubs would allow this but I like your thinking

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Clubs should give memberships out for everybody if they want to fulfil the private members club requirements.

Clubs who give out couples memberships will have their own rules on how the membership is given and used. For instance some will not give out couples memberships to regular FB couples and if they do, there will be requirements that need to be met. I would say that most clubs wouldn't allow you to interchange the names on the membership.. so non transferable. Only the named people on the membership can use it. Think of it like a gym membership..only the named person can use it.

As for singles using the card..it depends on the club. We allow the female to use the couples card on her own and the male once we get to know him. But I know some clubs won't allow this at all.

Basically you would need to contact your local club for their specific policies but if they have a couples membership, I should imagine they are strict on it.

Hope this helps x

"Clubs should give memberships out for everybody if they want to fulfil the private members club requirements.

Clubs who give out couples memberships will have their own rules on how the membership is given and used. For instance some will not give out couples memberships to regular FB couples and if they do, there will be requirements that need to be met. I would say that most clubs wouldn't allow you to interchange the names on the membership.. so non transferable. Only the named people on the membership can use it. Think of it like a gym membership..only the named person can use it.

As for singles using the card..it depends on the club. We allow the female to use the couples card on her own and the male once we get to know him. But I know some clubs won't allow this at all.

Basically you would need to contact your local club for their specific policies but if they have a couples membership, I should imagine they are strict on it.

Hope this helps x"

Cupids do not operate in this way. A membership can be included in first entry price. Similar to the coop where people become members but making a purchase. Should anyone wish to understand further then feel free to contact the club. Hope this helps !

» Add a new message to this topic