FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Memberships

Memberships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How much is too much for membership for a club you've not stepped into yet.

I've seen some clubs ask for £50+ memebership on top of £50 entry.

God knows what single blokes think!!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

It's just greedy owners trying to get as much as they can out of you the bastards,there is two near were I live that doesn't charge a thing for membership.

"It's just greedy owners trying to get as much as they can out of you the bastards,there is two near were I live that doesn't charge a thing for membership. "

Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one with that opinion

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We're free and always have been. Don't believe in charging for memberships. You just pay each time you come in. Our drinks are cheap too xx

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Couples are free ..... Guys always pay membership but I can see that changing very soon .... Certainly would be a game changer xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If there is a membership fee we just don't go there.

[Removed by poster at 06/10/16 21:50:13]

eureaka is also free basic membership just pay to enter,

you can pay for full annual membership which allows you free entry in the day times with reduced party rates

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Atlantis Evolution is only £5 for lifetime membership.

I dont mind paying membership if your 1st visit is discounted or similar. I'm reticent to pay for something I may never use because I don't like the club.

"Atlantis Evolution is only £5 for lifetime membership. "

There's a reason for that

Beard

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

AbFab is £10 lifetime membership and then £10 for every visit

Cupids do not charge couples or single ladies for memberships. This has been the case for 21 years.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I wouldn't pay anything over £20 for membership of a club I've never been inside of, I am part of a couple. But many clubs have events for non members, I see them as a try before you buy. If I don't like it I don't go back, or just wait until the next time they hold one of these nights.

Wembley

Different clubs have different policies

OurPlace4Fun has a lifetime membership of £20 and no charge at all thereafter for visits

But there are clubs which are way over the top. There is one in London which charges £30 for lifetime membership and £50 for each visit. That is a bit too much for me

I can understand an admin fee, but it should be £10 or less. Someone has to process/keep up to date. If you've got 10 new customers, that must be a bitch to type that in etc.

I prefer to visit clubs without membership, but sometimes its necessary for councils/licence laws.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

We were going to pop out to Liberty Elite on a whim one night until I twigged that our membership had expired.

Problem with that was their membership runs from July-June and it was late June i.e. we would have been paying a full years membership fee for a few weeks access.

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"It's just greedy owners trying to get as much as they can out of you the bastards,there is two near were I live that doesn't charge a thing for membership. "

Swinging is supposed to be fun but some are out for vast profits off a ever ready audience so beware.

I thought it might something to do with "Private members clubs" being able to LEGALLY able to have sex on premises

but it looks like I'm wrong! or am I?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I thought it might something to do with "Private members clubs" being able to LEGALLY able to have sex on premises

but it looks like I'm wrong! or am I?"

For a swingers club to bypass the discrimination law of charging people different prices, they MUST be a private members club. To fulfil this, the club must take ID from people on the way in and give a membership card; they don't have to charge for membership but they do have to store accurate information securely.

There are also other 'perks' to being a private members club and again, memberships should be given.

There are many clubs our there who don't even ask for ID let alone give memberships and one day, they are going to come unstuck. It just takes one single guy who is pissed off with paying stupidly higher prices than couples and for him to report the club. Legislation is clear and clubs will be clamped down sooner or later.

We don't actually charge men much more if anything...Guys pay a fiver more than couples on a Saturday and pay the same on loads of our nights. I find that the clubs who don't have a proper membership policy in place are more discriminative!

We don't need to take a membership fee to cover admin or anything, we charge people to come in and that's enough to cover costs. The only time we charge is if people lose their original membership card and then we charge a fiver to replace it and change our records.

Xxx

"AbFab is £10 lifetime membership and then £10 for every visit"

Josie my love that may be for women. Men pay for entry £40 and £50 on a friday night.

"AbFab is £10 lifetime membership and then £10 for every visit"

Hang on a second. That doesn't sound right!

Wembley

"AbFab is £10 lifetime membership and then £10 for every visit

Josie my love that may be for women. Men pay for entry £40 and £50 on a friday night."

Oh, yeah; just checked; sorry Ozzz

The other clubs I mentioned, the charges are for single women too; couples and guys may have to pay a little higher or a lot higher. Not good

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"We're free and always have been. Don't believe in charging for memberships. You just pay each time you come in. Our drinks are cheap too xx"

We are looking forward to our first visit to The Townhouse tonight. Does my ID have to be photo ID?

Sally

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We're free and always have been. Don't believe in charging for memberships. You just pay each time you come in. Our drinks are cheap too xx

We are looking forward to our first visit to The Townhouse tonight. Does my ID have to be photo ID?

Sally"

A driving license is perfect or a passport and utility bill the entry is £10 per person xx

Xx

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

"We were going to pop out to Liberty Elite on a whim one night until I twigged that our membership had expired.

Problem with that was their membership runs from July-June and it was late June i.e. we would have been paying a full years membership fee for a few weeks access.

"

Liberty's expire last day off June so you would of been fine, also the membership goes down in price if it's later in year so I'm told, so if it was April-may it would be reduced etc...

By *ink and inkedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Eureka is no membership fee ... pay as you go

I've been to loads of clubs with the membership fees and it makes it an expensive night especially if it's not somewhere you can get to often due to distance x

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

"Atlantis Evolution is only £5 for lifetime membership.

There's a reason for that

Beard"

We paid £45 at club F our first visit last week.

£25 membership

£20 couples entry.

Massive buffet on, great food I (mr) ate about £15 worth of scran, so most of membership was recouped.

We didn't mind paying it, only £20 to go again which we are Saturday and got a £5 off next entry so its £15 this time.

I think club f put a buffet in every Sat so by time you've had food, used the facilities (which were class at the club and no we ain't on commission) and all that, over a year if you use the place regular its cheap as chips.

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

La Chambre membership is free to join xx

» Add a new message to this topic