FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Body Size - Fun4Two / Fata Morgana

Body Size - Fun4Two / Fata Morgana

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewlySingleMale OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

My girlfriend and I are considering going to either Fun4Two or Fata Morgana shortly however having looked at the pictures / videos on the respective websites she is very worried that we would be out of place given our age and size (she is 39 and UK size 22 and I am not exactly an adonis and 48).

Has anyone been to either of these clubs who could let us know if the clientele are really all the body beautiful types that the sites show or are there older / larger people that attend as well ?

Any advice gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leet5124Man  over a year ago

Jamaica

I had this problem with Fun4Two a number of years ago. We got in but someone there recommended Fata Morgana and we went there the next couple of nights. We were pleasantly surprised by the welcome we got at Fata, and never went back to Fun4Two. We just felt they were up their own backside. No complaints about the club which was a very pleasant setting. As I said this was a number of years ago. What the policy is now, I don't know!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We planned to go to fun4two a few years ago, but the lady of the other couple was size 22 and heard rumours that you could be turned away, so we rang and asked and they were very honest and confirmed that we could be turned away if they deemed us unsuitable for being too large, so we went to Fata Morgana instead and had a fantastic night, truly one of the best swinging/club experiences of our life.

Can't believe some clubs are like that.

XX

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Tbh iam not shocked I have never been turned away but I have seen others been judged in clubs for size and looks and too me it's just not on its not what we go there for we go for fun not to be judged

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 06/10/16 08:53:06]

Wakefield

We hadn't even considered that we would be turned away, we were more concerned that she would feel self concious! Being turned away would have been soul destroying.

Were the clientele at Fata more representative of all body types ? I presume the lady from your visit didn't feel out of place ?

We all had a fantastic night, but to be honest we never saw our friends from entering until we left; just an incredible night for us all. You certainly won't miss out if you go to Fata, just check the website, as they did have themed nights.

» Add a new message to this topic