FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas for a younger guy?

Eurekas for a younger guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JC003 OP   Man  over a year ago

Welling, London

Hi all,

I've always wanted to visit a club, and Eurekas (being the most closest) has always been somewhere I'd love to visit! However due to my age, I sometimes feel I may be 'out of place'.

What tips would you give if I were to attend an event such as cougars and clubs?

Any other guys around my age that can share their experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Obviously we aren't your age but have seen people there from 18 to 70 there, so you shouldn't have a problem...

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Hi all,

I've always wanted to visit a club, and Eurekas (being the most closest) has always been somewhere I'd love to visit! However due to my age, I sometimes feel I may be 'out of place'.

What tips would you give if I were to attend an event such as cougars and clubs?

Any other guys around my age that can share their experience?"

You would be most welcome to Cougarsandcubs at Eureka hunnie ... I am the host and we have a lot of guys your age that come and have a fantastic time

Our Wednesday event is a chilled night and our Friday party is A BIG PARTY !! lol with over 200 people that come x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree with the above. Age ranges at Eureka are very broad and with the only Cougars and Cubs parties worth attending, you can't go wrong at Eureka.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fun, I will try and make it next week. How many people is a normal night? x

» Add a new message to this topic