FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Club Experience

Best Club Experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evonheaven OP   Couple  over a year ago

exeter

So come on ladies, what's the best experience you have had at a club? I think mine was when I got surrounded at a greedy girl event at the lodge ( miss that place). We spoke to a friend later who described the action as 'ruthless' lol.

Lizzi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Was a Halloween night. Started with a 'private' threesome but while being bent over and fucked hard realised we were being watched by a couple guys - I love being watched. Later got a good spanking and teased with a flogger in bdsm room then he gave me an expert licking (again with an audience) which led on to another private very good fucking, then later another delicious threesome (both ffm) at one point me riding the guy while sucking her nipples and fingering a lovely wet pussy. Great night.

exeter

Sounds delicious x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi we are fairly new to this in fact we had our first club experience in playa del ingles july we went to the 2x2 club on a Thursday night nude night wow soon broke the ice lol we also visited secrets and loved the Jacuzzi

exeter

We have had some great fun at secrets. Particularly in the grope cage and the dark room. Again lots of greedy playtime.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 13/09/16 08:41:25]

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

An MMMMMFF, with five good looking guys and another (very beautiful) woman. I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I came.

exeter

[Removed by poster at 15/09/16 05:43:20]

By *idekicksCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Club Paradiso in Prague

exeter

Need more detail than that! You can't leave us hanging!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was a Halloween night. Started with a 'private' threesome but while being bent over and fucked hard realised we were being watched by a couple guys - I love being watched. Later got a good spanking and teased with a flogger in bdsm room then he gave me an expert licking (again with an audience) which led on to another

private very good fucking, then later another delicious threesome (both ffm) at one point me riding the guy while sucking her nipples and fingering a lovely wet pussy. Great night. "

I had to masturbate after reading this.

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Does it have to be ladies??

My one was seeing a partner pleasure about 10 guys in 15 minutes at the gloryholes in Chams. She loved it!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Clubs are our scene so nearly all our experiences have been in clubs.

The one that sticks out though was in the Sauna at Cap d'Agde this year.

Three sessions in one afternoon. The first with one guy who had just fucked someone else so he could only use hand and tongue but the place was nearly ready for calling out a plumber when he had finished, followed by a really good looking young French guy who had a wonderful cock and knew how to use it. Fucked her senseless for around 20 mins.

Second session was really a mini gang bang. Fucked five in succession and another spunked on her tits after sucking him while she was fucking another.

Third session was with a guy we had talked to while outside having a ciggie. Took him into a room and had a really great fuck then was joined by a Russian guy who was even better.

Total was fucked eight plus one shooting on her tits and another squirted her with hand and tongue.

All in about four hours.

» Add a new message to this topic