FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers/Fetish clubs in Amsterdam

Swingers/Fetish clubs in Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olonelAngus OP   Man  over a year ago

PLymouth

Hi there folks

Wonder if anyone can advise of some nice, naughty places to visit in Amsterdam?

My and my fuck buddy are going on a trip end of October and would love to visit some swingers clubs while we are there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try fun 4 two. Got a good reputation and was featured in sexcetera let us know what's it like if you go!!

By *olonelAngus OP   Man  over a year ago

PLymouth

"Try fun 4 two. Got a good reputation and was featured in sexcetera let us know what's it like if you go!!"

Thanks for the tip - if we decide to go there will definitely let you know

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

Fun4two is about 50 miles from Amsterdam - it's in Moordrecht which is near Rotterdam.

I think the Paradise is still shut so Sameplace is the only club in Amsterdam. It does fetish on some nights, check their website. Otherwise there are 2 clubs outside the city, Fata Morgana and the Showboat. The cab fare is probably about 40 euros each way to them.

Couple of good clubs in the Rembrandt square not sure of names now. I lived over their over 25yr ago. So probs all changed now

We are also going in October. Been told the banana bar is good but not a swingers club.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Same place. Always a sexy night

Hi, Amsterdam is a lovely city regardless of swinging clubs lol

As anywhere the 'red light' area sex clubs tend to be a rip off

For swinging in the city, 'Sameplace' is a bit tatty but a lovely crew plus fairly small, quite fetish orientated to check which nights are which if that's not your thing. Showboat is a bit more glam but can be a bit 'touristy'. fun4two is one of the best clubs in Europe. Expensive by taxi from Amsterdam unless you pre-book from the UK but absolutely the best! Saturday nights are amazing, a huge and luxury club with good food and always very busy.

Have a good time and message if you would like any more details xx

By *taffsswingsCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

have you any information to help with the pre booking at all please we are going next week and hope to have lots of fun ?

"We are also going in October. Been told the banana bar is good but not a swingers club. "

It's a strip bar. You pay a lot to go in, the women do shows and I believe use bananas instead of ping pong. But its just a bar.

"have you any information to help with the pre booking at all please we are going next week and hope to have lots of fun ? "

I can help with Amsterdam. Not much on Fata Morgana or fun4two. I still need to take my lady friend there.

We are going in next two weeks and still unsure where to visit when we are there x please help

Been too Fata Morgana and fun4two. Both great clubs. Fata Morgana is closest to Amsterdam a easy taxi ride. Very clean and great food.

» Add a new message to this topic