FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs nearby single and bisexual friendly

Clubs nearby single and bisexual friendly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and girls never been to a club before and was wondering if there are any nearby to me I'm in Corby Northants

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

The Vanilla Alternative in Tempsford, just down the A1 from the A14 is not that far, is an excellen, and friendly, venue that hosts once a month (first Friday of the month) Bi Nights and allows single men (who have pre-booked) on both a Friday and also their monthly MILF Club afternoons.

Definitely recommend!

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

HI we at Jaydees hold nights that are good for bi people including T girls etc. Please check our website for the dates. You can find it under clubs sections at the top of the fab page and then Jaydees... Our next Bi night is 22nd July

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To add to this, we have been to Va once so far, and it was epic. There is a bi night once a month, usually early in the month, though we didnt attend that. We will be going again soon. There is also Jaydees as mentioned which also have bi play, and finally the greenhouse sauna in Luton which is a gay sauna 6 nights a week, and a bi night allowing women in on Bitastic tuesday, from 8pm till 2am. We fully intend going to both Jaydees and bitastic for fun, as well as going back to VA regularly.

As above Jaydees, VA and the Greenhouse all so bi nights, we've only been to Jaydees out of the three but heard good things about the other 2 and will be trying them when we can

Have heard great things about VA and intend to go to their bi nights regularly if we like it, which I'm sure we will

I can recommend vanilla alternative.

What about city celts in Leicester ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I can recommend vanilla alternative.

What about city celts in Leicester ? "

I've been hearing a lot of great things about VA & I've been to the singers night at city celts before didn't really have a great turn out and from what I heard was regularly like it which is a shame as enjoy city celts

» Add a new message to this topic