FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sex party secrets Ch4

Sex party secrets Ch4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just watched sex party secrets, which was on Ch4 recently. Did anyone else watch it? The Dorset party, oh yes great idea but Chris from London and his (friends) 30 million mansion, you need to go get a life mate. I mean seriously wake up and smell the roses. The swing scene is all about openness and breaking barriers. How the hell he thinks he has the right to decide what another person see's as attractive is beyond me and very shallow. We will be giving your parties a wide birth but then I am pretty sure we wouldn't make the cut anyway as we are just to old..lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you get turned down? Lol said we were too old lol x

No, we did not apply and quite happy that we didn't

I was 30 when I attended my first party and I was young. We still attend parties on a regular basis and are pleased to say that the age range is still wide and we are far from being to old!!

"I was 30 when I attended my first party and I was young. We still attend parties on a regular basis and are pleased to say that the age range is still wide and we are far from being to old!!"
you don't look old to me in fact your gorgeous!!! Ok I'll shut up now

"I was 30 when I attended my first party and I was young. We still attend parties on a regular basis and are pleased to say that the age range is still wide and we are far from being to old!!"

I was only kidding, we had no interest in them at all, have spoken to one of the ladies on here involved in the show, her attitude pathetic really what we can't stand ageism and other people making decisions on wether people are hot or not, found the whole thing ridiculous

"I was 30 when I attended my first party and I was young. We still attend parties on a regular basis and are pleased to say that the age range is still wide and we are far from being to old!!

I was only kidding, we had no interest in them at all, have spoken to one of the ladies on here involved in the show, her attitude pathetic really what we can't stand ageism and other people making decisions on wether people are hot or not, found the whole thing ridiculous "

I agree I found the London parties attitude to be ridiculous. Dorset though looked a giggle. As for Ibiza yeah that looked ok too.

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Chris from London admits in the documentary that it his own feelings of inadequacy that make him want to prove how good he is all the time by having sex at his perfect parties with perfect people!

We had an invite to one of these a couple of years ago, on another adult website, I was over the age they were looking for but they said because I looked good we could go. I told 'em to stick it. Just pretentious bollox really...

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I just approach any meeting with an open mind. Glad to say I am still accepted athough not in the first flush of youth.

"I've just watched sex party secrets, which was on Ch4 recently. Did anyone else watch it? The Dorset party, oh yes great idea but Chris from London and his (friends) 30 million mansion, you need to go get a life mate. I mean seriously wake up and smell the roses. The swing scene is all about openness and breaking barriers. How the hell he thinks he has the right to decide what another person see's as attractive is beyond me and very shallow. We will be giving your parties a wide birth but then I am pretty sure we wouldn't make the cut anyway as we are just to old..lol"

It was about sex parties, it was nothing about "swinging".

The idea around his sex parties are that everyone is approx the same age, same looks, same mentality/outlook etc..

swinging is about openness of all concerned, without prejudice - which is very hard to find actually.

Lo..it made me laugh. I'm in my 3rd flush of youth, and found him obnoxious!. It gave a really bad impression of what swinging or parties are about...hopefully the others will be more well balanced!

"I was 30 when I attended my first party and I was young. We still attend parties on a regular basis and are pleased to say that the age range is still wide and we are far from being to old!!

I was only kidding, we had no interest in them at all, have spoken to one of the ladies on here involved in the show, her attitude pathetic really what we can't stand ageism and other people making decisions on wether people are hot or not, found the whole thing ridiculous

I agree I found the London parties attitude to be ridiculous. Dorset though looked a giggle. As for Ibiza yeah that looked ok too. "

Jon Blues parties are for libertines, they are not really "sex parties" but you do gets lots of sex.. they are more centered around the swinging scene - than anything else that was in the doc.

The ibiza parties are again very much like Chris's "heaven circle" parties.. only the beautiful can attend (or the rich/famous)

By *himneyMan  over a year ago

South London

Good on you Mike...ride on!!!

I just hold my own

It was a load of bollox what i viewd i turned it off

"It was a load of bollox what i viewd i turned it off"
lmfao

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

"I've just watched sex party secrets, which was on Ch4 recently. Did anyone else watch it? The Dorset party, oh yes great idea but Chris from London and his (friends) 30 million mansion, you need to go get a life mate. I mean seriously wake up and smell the roses. The swing scene is all about openness and breaking barriers. How the hell he thinks he has the right to decide what another person see's as attractive is beyond me and very shallow. We will be giving your parties a wide birth but then I am pretty sure we wouldn't make the cut anyway as we are just to old..lol"

Ive been to some of these type parties not his those and people aren't all perfect and body beautiful they just have knack of taking good photos , they all seem to be same ones anyway that go to them .. I went out of curiosity

Great experience.. if a little over priced and pretentious at times..

I couldnt get in on my photos to one elite party group as facially not photogenic... and old (45)

However when people met or know who you are they surprising change tune !!!

Nowt beats real life chemistry... a beautiful picture or a stuck up attitude is not sexy ... its actually off putting ... give me a great sense of humour anyday xx

» Add a new message to this topic