FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas - Friday 6th Feb

Eurekas - Friday 6th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everybody,

I'm very new to FabSwingers and to the swinging environment in general - in an attempt to make some friends I'm planning to attend Eurekas on Friday and I was wondering if any friendly couples out there would be willing to take this newbie under their wing for the evening ?

I promise not to follow you around like a lost puppy dog, but knowing there would be a friendly face or two to return to during the evening would be reassuring.

if you would be interested, please PM me or reply in this thread.

Thanks.

P.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

go to pleasures first singles have a better chance of fun plus cpls play ...not all show lots of go

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

This Friday at Eureka is a great night its our Naked Party. A great mix of people and a genuinely nice crowd. Numbers for this event are usually 80-100. The playrooms are always busy.

We look forward to seeing you Friday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been to both of these clubs and would say Euerkas , found at pleasure that there isn't enough couples to the amount of single guys and they just keep following couples around which is not good. But at Euerkas it's not like that and have played wit many a single guy there . Really check it out for yourself I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Eurekas has a friendly atmosphere with friendly people and first timers are always welcomed by couples and singles so I'm sure you'd be looked after x

Eurekas is a Fab night out.

Ignore the pleasure goers they know nothing bet they've never even been Eurekas.

Great people, great patrons and lovely staff.

I'll be at the club on Saturday along with my besties

You'll be made to feel welcome by all I'm sure. They're a friendly bunch the eurekas lot.

[Removed by poster at 03/02/15 22:22:03]

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

Hi Eurekas is a very friendly members and non members club.. With a sitting plan . So when you arrive and explain you are new the friendly staff will place you on a table with people that will make you feel at ease as it is a very sociable place .

Most clubs are quieter on the Fridays and as a single guy Euerkas is also a good place to go on the busier Saturday evening, depending on what you are looking for ...

I won't be there this Friday but I'm sure you will have a great chilled relaxed night ..with very friendly people ... If you prefer something busier try the Saturday.. Where I will be and happy to introduce you to people. Xx

[Removed by poster at 03/02/15 22:27:14]

By *ecret2Couple  over a year ago

grays

we will be there we go every week never miss

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Eurelas is by far my favourite apart from the staff being lovely the rioms that go are so lovely. Always see newbies chatting away to the regulars and made to feel welcome

Eurekas ROCKS!!

You'll love it.

Unlike the people that attend pleasures Eureka patrons have personality and know how to have fun.

And they're not pretentious or judgemental either.

You'll be far more welcome at eurekas I promise.

I go eurekas as a single gal. Eurekas is the best club in the south east.

People should attend before they pass judgment.

It's a proper club, proper dancefloor, proper dj. Ain't no converted house.

"go to pleasures first singles have a better chance of fun plus cpls play ...not all show lots of go"

Have you ever even been to Eurekas?

Have to agree. We've been to Eurekas several times now and, from the very first visit, we were made to feel very welcome.

We've made a few friends there now and hope to get there at least once a month and hopefully more in the summer.

All I would say is you will get out of it what you put in. If you just hang around in ***kers corner (normally populated by half a dozen or so single guys), outside the couples room then expect a frustrating night.

Mingle and chat with people, be respectful and have a great time!

Wow, thanks for all the replies - I saw the thread slowly dropping down with nobody responding and I was thinking twice about attending.

I unfortunately can't attend on a Saturday due to family commitments, so it has to be a Friday which I realise is a quieter night.

Hope to meet some of you on Friday.

You'll have just as good a night on a Friday.

I'd say hope you enjoy. But it's eurekas it's not possible not to enjoy and have a great night there!

Have fun Mr.

"You'll have just as good a night on a Friday.

I'd say hope you enjoy. But it's eurekas it's not possible not to enjoy and have a great night there!

Have fun Mr. "

Thanks very much - I'm hoping it will be a good night - shame I can't make it on a Saturday and meet you and your besties.

don't be put of with Friday being quieter than sat as there will still be loads of peeps there, as others have said , go see for yourself ,don't expect any play if it happens its a bonus go with an open mind and im sure you will have fun

By *heekychap70Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Just getting my things ready for tonight. Excited but at the same time nervous. Hope it's a good one

» Add a new message to this topic