FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Isis Leeds

Isis Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny Yorks Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hi everyone,

We're thinking of making our first visit to a club this week and wondered if there was any helpful advice/warnings on places either Sheffield (Thursday) and Leeds (Friday night) way.

What's Isis like on a Friday night and is La Chambre open on a Thursday???

Any couples out and about in Sheffield who might fancy a drink to talk us through before we go?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

La Chambre isn't open thursdays at all. Wish it was

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Isis is usually good on a Friday but I've been when its been dead. It takes a while to get going, although you might be lucky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

We had our first visit last Friday To Club Isis and first swinging experience too.

For us the club was just right for our first visit, nice clean and laid back place, 7 couples, 15 males and 2 females.

we enjoyed it that much we are off back this Thursday for Greedy Girl (Well I am been dragged by wife lol).

All I can say is try it out, talk about what you are wanting from it and go with the flow as my wife says.

Sie N Sez

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do single males need a membership to isis or can you arrive and verify yourself with your fab account and get access?

Anybody know?

By *now white1000Woman  over a year ago

York

"Do single males need a membership to isis or can you arrive and verify yourself with your fab account and get access?

Anybody know?

"

Isis is members only, but you can join at the door, just take some photo I.D. like a photo card driving license.

» Add a new message to this topic