FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > swingers club in berlin

swingers club in berlin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anemcmanus OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Going at end of month to berlin anyone been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

I am just back from Berlin where I visited two clubs as a single man but accompanying my friends who were a couple. In spite of not speaking German and had a great time and I prefer the more open German style to clubs in England, I mean they can sell alcohol in their clubs! In one club alcohol was included in the price. If you pm I will give more details.

"Hi

I am just back from Berlin where I visited two clubs as a single man but accompanying my friends who were a couple. In spite of not speaking German and had a great time and I prefer the more open German style to clubs in England, I mean they can sell alcohol in their clubs! In one club alcohol was included in the price. If you pm I will give more details."

?? why don't you just post it on here? is it a secret club or something

By *ce948Man  over a year ago

Darlington

Clubs in Germany are really great.you don't need to speak German to enjoy in the club.

Entry fee for couple is usually below 50euros that include food and drinks.and you can drink as much as you can.

check out this site joyclub.de

http://www.joyclub.de/swingerclubs/berlin.html

you will find almost all the clubs in each city you want to go. use google chrome to translate if you can't read german.

I currently live and work in Germany and go to these clubs most times.

I echo the comments above I was not sure you were allowed to mention club names in case you were seen as advertising.

Here goes I went to two clubs the first club was called Fabrik, it was clean and friendly there are lockers for your clothes. It had a cinema with a play area, an orgy room, a small dungeon, a couples room, one small private room. It also had two bars a dance floor and a dj and there were showers, a small Sauna and small circular bath. It was predominately couples of 40 to 50 years of age and there were a few in their 20s and 30s. I think I paid 80 euros as a single man and my friends who were a couple paid 40 or 50 eofos. Without going into detail although I don't speak German I had a great night.

The second night we went to a club called Averus this is a smaller club, drinks and snacks are included in the price. The price was 70 euros for me on a sunday night and 40 for my friends. Again there are lockers and a changing area. There is a bar and lounging area then a large orgy room, and two areas curtained off by gauze nets with large purpose built beds. There is an 6 to 8 person jacuzzi and a sauna and of course showers. In the sauna they have a mass chocolate oil rub down from time to time. Breaks the ice and is fun.

I have been to abfabs, arousals, fun times and eureka and Sutton. Definitely preferred the German clubs. Like all clubs you do have the odd odd single but they are easily avoided. Both clubs have websites. As the above commentato r said check the joy club website for what is on or even to arrange meets.

As a single person I had a brilliant time but I think it is better for couples.

I would note that the Germans seem to be fond of open play rather than breaking off into small rooms. Also you are expected to change from street clothes. Women tend to wear sexy outfits and men are supposed to wear clean designer underwear with a dark top or fetish style shorts and top and you can't wear your shoes in the club.

Definitely worth a visit.

Here are the urls

http://www.avarus-berlin.com/index.php?pre=no&language=02en

http://www.fabriklounge.com/

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Both the above posts are good advice. We've been to a lot of German clubs (we think that for quality and selection they are the best in the world) and most include free bar and buffet with the entrance fee.

We've only been to one club in the Berlin area "Tempel Oase" at Teltow just outside the city and thoroughly enjoyed it, although it's about 3 years ago now.

Most of our experience is in the NRW area around Dortmund/Dusseldorf/Essen.

By *ce948Man  over a year ago

Darlington

"I echo the comments above I was not sure you were allowed to mention club names in case you were seen as advertising.

Here goes I went to two clubs the first club was called Fabrik, it was clean and friendly there are lockers for your clothes. It had a cinema with a play area, an orgy room, a small dungeon, a couples room, one small private room. It also had two bars a dance floor and a dj and there were showers, a small Sauna and small circular bath. It was predominately couples of 40 to 50 years of age and there were a few in their 20s and 30s. I think I paid 80 euros as a single man and my friends who were a couple paid 40 or 50 eofos. Without going into detail although I don't speak German I had a great night.

The second night we went to a club called Averus this is a smaller club, drinks and snacks are included in the price. The price was 70 euros for me on a sunday night and 40 for my friends. Again there are lockers and a changing area. There is a bar and lounging area then a large orgy room, and two areas curtained off by gauze nets with large purpose built beds. There is an 6 to 8 person jacuzzi and a sauna and of course showers. In the sauna they have a mass chocolate oil rub down from time to time. Breaks the ice and is fun.

I have been to abfabs, arousals, fun times and eureka and Sutton. Definitely preferred the German clubs. Like all clubs you do have the odd odd single but they are easily avoided. Both clubs have websites. As the above commentato r said check the joy club website for what is on or even to arrange meets.

As a single person I had a brilliant time but I think it is better for couples.

I would note that the Germans seem to be fond of open play rather than breaking off into small rooms. Also you are expected to change from street clothes. Women tend to wear sexy outfits and men are supposed to wear clean designer underwear with a dark top or fetish style shorts and top and you can't wear your shoes in the club.

Definitely worth a visit."

» Add a new message to this topic