FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single guys getting turned down :-(

Single guys getting turned down :-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you single guys players sick of getting turned down at clubs or having no joy getting a meet ?

If so why don't you attend our greedy girl nights the more guys the better our ladies are filthy and can't get enough cock and cum we need guys too help feed them !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So it's guaranteed sex on those nights?

"So it's guaranteed sex on those nights? "

Hahahaha!

Nothing in life is guaranteed....

"So it's guaranteed sex on those nights?

Hahahaha!

Nothing in life is guaranteed.... "

No but the ladies always feel awfully dirty on our nights

"Are you single guys players sick of getting turned down at clubs or having no joy getting a meet ?

If so why don't you attend our greedy girl nights the more guys the better our ladies are filthy and can't get enough cock and cum we need guys too help feed them !!!!!"

You are insinuating that the women will fuck anyone that turns up. The guys won't get turned down.

"Are you single guys players sick of getting turned down at clubs or having no joy getting a meet ?

If so why don't you attend our greedy girl nights the more guys the better our ladies are filthy and can't get enough cock and cum we need guys too help feed them !!!!!

You are insinuating that the women will fuck anyone that turns up. The guys won't get turned down. "

It does sound like sex is guaranteed

You are insinuating that the women will fuck anyone that turns up. The guys won't get turned down. "

That's how I interpreted it: turn up guys these girls will definitely fuck you. I was thinking of trying this night but thanks OP for clarifying how things are. I will avoid as wouldn't want to be around guys who assume you have turned up so will fuck everyone.

You are insinuating that the women will fuck anyone that turns up. The guys won't get turned down.

That's how I interpreted it: turn up guys these girls will definitely fuck you. I was thinking of trying this night but thanks OP for clarifying how things are. I will avoid as wouldn't want to be around guys who assume you have turned up so will fuck everyone. "

Same here! I'd been thinking of trying something new. Not now though. Fucking nightmare.

Don't think it has been worded properly. Having attended these parties they hold at various venues around the north west, they are basically just the same as swinging clubs just busier and pull in quite a crowd. Male and female. The females don't just happen to be waiting with there legs spread while on their backs. They are social as well. There's games and a buffet. Bukkake gangbang and greedy girls all happening.

At the end of the day, can't see anyone doing anything they don't want to do with anyone that turns up, wouldn't happen

Sorry if I have offended anyone. I have worded the wording wrong. Just too set the record straight sex isn't guaranteed at our parties.

The ladies always control the pace at our parties.

Ladies play when they want with who they want and how they want.

No pressure at all as you can see from our verifications !!

"Don't think it has been worded properly. Having attended these parties they hold at various venues around the north west, they are basically just the same as swinging clubs just busier and pull in quite a crowd. Male and female. The females don't just happen to be waiting with there legs spread while on their backs. They are social as well. There's games and a buffet. Bukkake gangbang and greedy girls all happening. "

The way it is worded is quite clear. Doesn't help with the attitude that some single men have about women who go to clubs. It's fine if that's the way they want to promote it. As previously said makes it easier to avoid clubs like that. A few of my single girlie friends were talking about trying a new club.This one was mentioned. This just makes the decision easier we can imagine this would not be for us. Even greedy girls can say no.

"Don't think it has been worded properly. Having attended these parties they hold at various venues around the north west, they are basically just the same as swinging clubs just busier and pull in quite a crowd. Male and female. The females don't just happen to be waiting with there legs spread while on their backs. They are social as well. There's games and a buffet. Bukkake gangbang and greedy girls all happening.

The way it is worded is quite clear. Doesn't help with the attitude that some single men have about women who go to clubs. It's fine if that's the way they want to promote it. As previously said makes it easier to avoid clubs like that. A few of my single girlie friends were talking about trying a new club.This one was mentioned. This just makes the decision easier we can imagine this would not be for us. Even greedy girls can say no."

If you read our profile and website you can see that our parties are for ladies too play privately, threesomes or be as greedy as they want.

Ladies kick ass at our parties and always will do, guys respect the ladies wishes and we have rarely have any issues.

"Don't think it has been worded properly. Having attended these parties they hold at various venues around the north west, they are basically just the same as swinging clubs just busier and pull in quite a crowd. Male and female. The females don't just happen to be waiting with there legs spread while on their backs. They are social as well. There's games and a buffet. Bukkake gangbang and greedy girls all happening.

The way it is worded is quite clear. Doesn't help with the attitude that some single men have about women who go to clubs. It's fine if that's the way they want to promote it. As previously said makes it easier to avoid clubs like that. A few of my single girlie friends were talking about trying a new club.This one was mentioned. This just makes the decision easier we can imagine this would not be for us. Even greedy girls can say no."

Oh I've said no to a fair few greedy men and it brought me to the forum to post a topic about etiquette in clubs.

The way it is worded is quite clear. Doesn't help with the attitude that some single men have about women who go to clubs. It's fine if that's the way they want to promote it. As previously said makes it easier to avoid clubs like that. A few of my single girlie friends were talking about trying a new club.This one was mentioned. This just makes the decision easier we can imagine this would not be for us. Even greedy girls can say no.

If you read our profile and website you can see that our parties are for ladies too play privately, threesomes or be as greedy as they want.

Ladies kick ass at our parties and always will do, guys respect the ladies wishes and we have rarely have any issues.

"

Your OP is aimed at men who get turned down. You are implying that they won't get turned down by the women at this event. That does not empower women. It is however misleading the men into attending for a guaranteed fuck that may not happen.

The guys will play only if the ladies want to play simple !!

You guys have been holding the ace of spades for millions of years

Yes the thread was misleading but you guys will ultimately only play if you want but our nights are very active

And I would love to invite you too attend as I have painted the wrong picture and you will see with your own eyes what really goes down !!

Wouldn't mention spades you've dug your hole deep enough LOL. do you limit the amout of single guys or vet them in any way,ie need to be verified on here or another site.

All the best with the club though

Your OP is aimed at men who get turned down. You are implying that they won't get turned down by the women at this event. That does not empower women. It is however misleading the men into attending for a guaranteed fuck that may not happen."

By *eith7810Man  over a year ago

lancaster

as someone who has attended these partys guys are definatly not guaranteed to play with any of the ladies in fact their are so many people attend it can be hard work to chat to anyone

I love the human race now the thread has had negativity everyone wants too jump on it knowing very well they have no intentions too attend.

I absolutely love it !!!

"And I would love to invite you too attend as I have painted the wrong picture and you will see with your own eyes what really goes down !!"

Fair point. No-one really knows unless they see/ experience for themselves.

Oh I've said no to a fair few greedy men and it brought me to the forum to post a topic about etiquette in clubs. "

Interesting that most women in clubs have had similar issues with pushy men. Your etiquette thread is a good one (I think).

My point was that some men think women are in clubs for the men's pleasure and use. Threads like this one just reaffirm their beliefs.

A guy has said he's attended the OP's event and it was good. Decent guys will always understand how such events work. And I'm sure the ladies that attend love them, which is brilliant.

It's just worrying how many forum lurkers read such threads and come away with the wrong idea.... and then cause the types of issues that led you to do the etiquette thread.

Either way I lady will only play if she wants period and we encourage the no pressure rule you guys do what you want but thanks for your comments and I will carefully word my threads better.

Why not be my guess at one of our nights and see for yourself I will even throw a bottle of wine in

"Either way I lady will only play if she wants period and we encourage the no pressure rule

..."

Oh I've said no to a fair few greedy men and it brought me to the forum to post a topic about etiquette in clubs.

Interesting that most women in clubs have had similar issues with pushy men. Your etiquette thread is a good one (I think).

My point was that some men think women are in clubs for the men's pleasure and use. Threads like this one just reaffirm their beliefs.

A guy has said he's attended the OP's event and it was good. Decent guys will always understand how such events work. And I'm sure the ladies that attend love them, which is brilliant.

It's just worrying how many forum lurkers read such threads and come away with the wrong idea.... and then cause the types of issues that led you to do the etiquette thread. "

I did the etiquitte thread because a friend of mine was treated inappropriately at a club.

Having attended many parties and clubs wether to be social or play I am by no means always lay on a bed with my legs open. On here my profile has been subject to me being called fussy and im a stuck up bitch but upon meeting me their view has changed. I'm chatty friendly and very respectful so I expect the same. So no matter what sort of party or club I attend it would be nice for males not to be so presumptuous.

I will not go to any club where the single males expect sex because they are in a swinging club.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Yes the OP was definitely worded wrong. Having been to one of their greedy girls parties the girls are the ones in control, if they say no it means no and the guys on the whole are very respectful.

At a greedy girls event you do get more greedy girls in one place than you would on a normal night, so its probably safe to say that guys have a better chance of sex but nothing is ever guarenteed.

Please dont let this thread put you ladies off attending new clubs or SexPartiesUK party nights

It's just worrying how many forum lurkers read such threads and come away with the wrong idea.... and then cause the types of issues that led you to do the etiquette thread.

I did the etiquitte thread because a friend of mine was treated inappropriately at a club.

Having attended many parties and clubs wether to be social or play I am by no means always lay on a bed with my legs open. On here my profile has been subject to me being called fussy and im a stuck up bitch but upon meeting me their view has changed. I'm chatty friendly and very respectful so I expect the same. So no matter what sort of party or club I attend it would be nice for males not to be so presumptuous.

I will not go to any club where the single males expect sex because they are in a swinging club. "

I totally agree with you. Which is why I questioned this thread and what it inferred. Anyone and everyone- men and women- must always be respected. No means no. The OP inferred otherwise.

Been to many gg events hosted by the op.... The girls don't take any Crap and the organisers are which to remove anyone that doesn't behave....

I have been to many different gg nights and these are by fair the safest and most controlled.. yet busy ones ive been to.

seriously people get off your high horse this person has only tried to make a fun night even funner. Dont like it dont go simples.

By *mour manchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Hi guys,

We are holding a GG/bukake event on the 30th of this month.

Always had good feedback from the ladies who have attended in the past.

Not all guys are the same & those that attended our last event were very well received

"seriously people get off your high horse this person has only tried to make a fun night even funner. Dont like it dont go simples."

Don't think we will get off our high horse. We have the right to our opinion.

"seriously people get off your high horse this person has only tried to make a fun night even funner. Dont like it dont go simples.

Don't think we will get off our high horse. We have the right to our opinion. "

thumbs up from my high horse!

"

Yes - but why is it that - seemingly - the only events single guys are really welcome at are Gang Bangs, Bukakes or Greedy Girls...? Personally, I am not very interested in that type of event - but I would be welcome, apparently. Yet, I am not - generally - welcome at the more usual events....??

So should I really go to events I don't want to go to, in order to meet people...?

Yes - but why is it that - seemingly - the only events single guys are really welcome at are Gang Bangs, Bukakes or Greedy Girls...? Personally, I am not very interested in that type of event - but I would be welcome, apparently. Yet, I am not - generally - welcome at the more usual events....??

So should I really go to events I don't want to go to, in order to meet people...? "

Some ladies do also like to play privately with single guys at our parties as well.

That's how I interpreted it: turn up guys these girls will definitely fuck you. I was thinking of trying this night but thanks OP for clarifying how things are. I will avoid as wouldn't want to be around guys who assume you have turned up so will fuck everyone. "

Horny Porny's greedy girl nights at the Lodge were always brilliant....but No still meant No. Club/swinging rules still apply.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"So should I really go to events I don't want to go to, in order to meet people...? "

No. Where on earth does the OP even intimate that?

I have been to two of the OPs parties, with varying levels of success. I did not feel pushed into sex with any of the men there and people who know me in person know that I am not the sort to put up with that sort of nonsense.

The OP did generalise wildly but has made a point. There are 100s of posts on here from guys who want to meet women, yet want those women to pop out of their screens ready to suck cock. These parties are excellent fun and the women are less likely to be there just to socialise.

So should I really go to events I don't want to go to, in order to meet people...?

Some ladies do also like to play privately with single guys at our parties as well."

Thats good to know. Wish you were a little nearer...

"So should I really go to events I don't want to go to, in order to meet people...?

I have been to two of the OPs parties, with varying levels of success. I did not feel pushed into sex with any of the men there and people who know me in person know that I am not the sort to put up with that sort of nonsense.

The OP did generalise wildly but has made a point. There are 100s of posts on here from guys who want to meet women, yet want those women to pop out of their screens ready to suck cock. These parties are excellent fun and the women are less likely to be there just to socialise."

I said that - not the OP.

I just still wonder why its only this style of party, that SM's are welcome at.

I am sure the OP's parties are excellent fun - !!! I would considering attending, but for the distance involved.

"So should I really go to events I don't want to go to, in order to meet people...?

The OP did generalise wildly but has made a point. There are 100s of posts on here from guys who want to meet women, yet want those women to pop out of their screens ready to suck cock. These parties are excellent fun and the women are less likely to be there just to socialise.

I am sure the OP's parties are excellent fun - !!! I would considering attending, but for the distance involved."

Single males are welcome in more places than Greedy Girl parties. Just not all of them.

I am sure the OP's parties are excellent fun - !!! I would considering attending, but for the distance involved.

Single males are welcome in more places than Greedy Girl parties. Just not all of them."

Thanks for the positive note...! Wish i knew where, though....

Will keep looking...

Single males are welcome in more places than Greedy Girl parties. Just not all of them.

Thanks for the positive note...! Wish i knew where, though....

Will keep looking..."

Any night other than couples only night

The OP did generalise wildly but has made a point. There are 100s of posts on here from guys who want to meet women, yet want those women to pop out of their screens ready to suck cock. These parties are excellent fun and the women are less likely to be there just to socialise."

Can I get a hallelujah

Can I get a hallelujah "

Hal-leh-Looooo-yah....

I've been to quite a few of these events and they should be called greedy guy events ...always been respectful and always had loads of fun and met some great friends

[Removed by poster at 16/10/14 18:39:21]

"seriously people get off your high horse this person has only tried to make a fun night even funner. Dont like it dont go simples.

Don't think we will get off our high horse. We have the right to our opinion. "

Have you ever heard the saying if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it.

Have you ever heard the saying if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it.

"

mmm showing yourself to be very respectful guy. People have a right to question things - especially how the OP was promoting this night. That then means that they can make an informed choice as to whether they attend or not.

"

Or maybe the OP should of realised that they had worded things wrong, reported thier own post and had it removed, leaving them to post a better worded thread.

mmm showing yourself to be very respectful guy. People have a right to question things - especially how the OP was promoting this night. That then means that they can make an informed choice as to whether they attend or not. "

mmm showing yourself to be very respectful guy. People have a right to question things - especially how the OP was promoting this night. That then means that they can make an informed choice as to whether they attend or not.

"

Are there any ladies who like too have there 3 holes filled at the same time ?

"Are there any ladies who like too have there 3 holes filled at the same time ?"

Yes

That would be a picture

I want that picture .... cum shots also

Can't wait too see you releasing your inner slut

Bring it on

I am sure purplerain77 and I can be of assistance to some sexy horny men.

Do we have a cumslut who will be attending ?

Do we need 1?

By *igd84Man  over a year ago

prestwich

To any women on the fence about this. I'd say the impression you got is actually how it was. I went to the last one at cupids and as a single guy I was actually put off from playing and quite disgusted ast what I saw.

There were 2 Asian guys who were just walking up to women and basically sexually assaulting them. It might have been a swingers club but you don't just grab women or pull their towels down. Not if you know the meaning of the word respect anyway.

I even complained about this behaiviour and was told by the staff and I quote "what do, you expect it's a greedy girls night". There was also one guy thrown out for his behaviou so god only knows how bad he must have been to get ejected from the club.

The staff were on the whole great and the people who run it are lovely. But anyone who says the guys are respectful either hasn't been or is lying.

"To any women on the fence about this. I'd say the impression you got is actually how it was. I went to the last one at cupids and as a single guy I was actually put off from playing and quite disgusted ast what I saw.

There were 2 Asian guys who were just walking up to women and basically sexually assaulting them. It might have been a swingers club but you don't just grab women or pull their towels down. Not if you know the meaning of the word respect anyway.

I even complained about this behaiviour and was told by the staff and I quote "what do, you expect it's a greedy girls night". There was also one guy thrown out for his behaviou so god only knows how bad he must have been to get ejected from the club.

The staff were on the whole great and the people who run it are lovely. But anyone who says the guys are respectful either hasn't been or is lying. "

Sexy parties do not hold gg at cupids and I can honestly say that any untoward behaviour by anyone in the club is not tolerated if reported. I have seen on numerous occasions people being asked to leave for either not understanding that no means no and also people being too d*unk

"To any women on the fence about this. I'd say the impression you got is actually how it was. I went to the last one at cupids and as a single guy I was actually put off from playing and quite disgusted ast what I saw.

The staff were on the whole great and the people who run it are lovely. But anyone who says the guys are respectful either hasn't been or is lying. "

I know what you mean about the Asians. No respect for the ladies at all. I went to a greedy girl party in a club a while back and was put off by the way the men were. Highly amazed by the way the black men were. Thumbs up from me . Now they were respectful. Most men are Very expectant of women being there just for them. However most of the time they are brilliant.

I like to be social and chat first .respect goes a long way

You can get guys like that in any club, just on non-event nights. It's not the fault of the club, it's the fault of the disrespectful guys.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"To any women on the fence about this. I'd say the impression you got is actually how it was. I went to the last one at cupids and as a single guy I was actually put off from playing and quite disgusted ast what I saw."

To the best of my knowledge, SexyPartiesUK haven't organised a party at Cupids.

Also, despite the dreadfully badly worded OP, I think it's only fair to point out, as someone who HAS attended several of their parties, that the first response you get, as a single bloke registering interest, is a message telling you to read, and understand, the rules on their profile.

"PARTY RULES

NO.1

LADIES RULE AT OUR PARTIES

Repeat

..."

To the best of my knowledge, SexyPartiesUK haven't organised a party at Cupids.

Also, despite the dreadfully badly worded OP, I think it's only fair to point out, as someone who HAS attended several of their parties, that the first response you get, as a single bloke registering interest, is a message telling you to read, and understand, the rules on their profile.

PARTY RULES

NO.1

Repeat

..."

You are correct. SexyPartiesUK haven't had an event in cupids

prestwich

Ok I meant partners and it was about two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure thy can confirm a guy was thrown out and I'm sure a some of the ladies there will remember the Asian guys going round and groaping people.

Of course you get a message about respecting the women. I'm not blaming the hosts as they do more than most to stop this behaviour.

However what I saw that night has out me off going to any of these events for a long time. I e been to greedy girl nights at most clubs in the north West and the behaviour of say 10% of the guys there was disgusting. Barging into doors for couples and trying to force they're way into the women only room.

I actually had to leave before I hit somebody as I was sick of guys pushing me out of the way to try and get to any girls they saw. I don't blame the hosts in any way, but this is what I saw and im not going to pretend it didn't happen.

For further confirmation there was a mentally disabled guy just walking round completely naked and wanking in random areas. Again anyone there will confirm this. So ladies make up,your own minds

prestwich

It's all very well saying people need to understand the rules on the profile and you are told what is acceptable. Of course you are.

But it's not inforced strictly enough. My name was on the guest list but I didn't even have to give it at the door, I just laid and went in. I complained about these guys and was pretty much laughed at because "it was a greedy girls night" and that's what happens. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this is mine as a single guy who went to the last one at partners.

I've been to a few at partners hosted by Marcus...only time I've had an issue was the last one... And it was quickly dealt with by the staff.

On the whole the guys are great but you always get the odd guy that thinks gg = guaranteed sex.... But I have also found that everyone looks out for one another at the sexy party gg events...

Not been to a gg event at cupids but have on a normal night and staff will quickly act on complaints too...

"Ok I meant partners and it was about two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure thy can confirm a guy was thrown out and I'm sure a some of the ladies there will remember the Asian guys going round and groaping people.

Of course you get a message about respecting the women. I'm not blaming the hosts as they do more than most to stop this behaviour.

However what I saw that night has out me off going to any of these events for a long time. I e been to greedy girl nights at most clubs in the north West and the behaviour of say 10% of the guys there was disgusting. Barging into doors for couples and trying to force they're way into the women only room.

I actually had to leave before I hit somebody as I was sick of guys pushing me out of the way to try and get to any girls they saw. I don't blame the hosts in any way, but this is what I saw and im not going to pretend it didn't happen.

For further confirmation there was a mentally disabled guy just walking round completely naked and wanking in random areas. Again anyone there will confirm this. So ladies make up,your own minds

"

Did you ever complain to me Marcus no pal also thanks letting everyone know how you felt not once did you tell me or Caroline about the Asian guys first I've heard of this and why haven't the ladies said anything and when did you hit someone ? Hmmmm

And this is what puts me off the idea of gang bangs

"Ok I meant partners and it was about two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure thy can confirm a guy was thrown out and I'm sure a some of the ladies there will remember the Asian guys going round and groaping people.

"

As one of the women who (unfortunately) wasn't playing that night, I didn't see any of this. No Asian guys groping women (they would have been welcomed on my sofa), no 'mentally disabled' (how did you know by the way?) guy wanking indiscriminately. I didn't even see the guy being ejected, although I will admit I did get one shag so it may have happened then. Also, womens only room? Where was that then?

Partners is not well set up for a GG unless everyone is happy to stay in the one large room. If it gets busy there are crowds on men hanging around some very small doors, and that will result in jostling. Normal goings on at any club. I agree that you should have brought any issues to the organisers attention (he was everywhere - never seen such a guy for getting around the club so fast), instead of waiting to post it on a forum, two weeks after he can do anything to remedy it.

At least you voted with your feet, and you now know that these events are not for you.

prestwich

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 18:11:52]

prestwich

If you could read what I have written before replying, that really would help the conversation.

I said twice that I complained to the member of staff walking around. the first time he laughed and the second time said "what do you expect at a greedy girls nigh"t. If you didn't read that then why even reply.

Your preference of having random guys grope you is fine. But that's not the image this night gave off and it's certainly not respecting people.

I've been to plenty of greedy girl nights before and ive never seen guys trying to push there way into doors before or just walking behind a women and pushing themselves into the .

Where was the women's only room? I will give you a clue. It was close to the door that' had a signs saying women only.

Im pretty sure the club will confirm someone was thrown out. As for the mentally retarded guy? if you can't tell when someone is mentally retarded i think it would explain why you seemed to miss so much of the night. I'm sure most people here don't require a description

The fact that's he was allowed in would create all kinds of legal issues. he was there all the time I was so 100% people will know who I'm talking about.

I'm not, "waiting to complain two weeks later " as you put it. I didn't want to leave a review as the people who run it were on the whole great. But I'm not just going to sit back and let the regulars like yourself paint a completely unbiased picture of what it's like when people who've not been are asking questions.

I think any gathering cam have its negativity and down sides

The staff were on the whole great and the people who run it are lovely. But anyone who says the guys are respectful either hasn't been or is lying.

And this is what puts me off the idea of gang bangs "

This is a unreported assault come on. At the end if the day hundreds of people have had good times at our parties sorry you feel this way.

Take care pal have a good week !!!

Total bollox ...i was at the last one and have been at a few ofmarcusus parties at partners ...I helped Caroline escort the complete d*unken arse out for trying to *"help himself"as for the other guys with partners who play we look put for each other and make sure everyone is safe sour grapes me thinks

Pheww talk about heated..l have to say l quiet respect the Op even though l have never met them or attended their party's..why..because l wrote to them asking them if they could provide a scene scenario for me. Eg a dungeon scene where my sub slave could play out a scene within bdsm protocols. Their reply was, no. We would be better served by attending a bdsm event organised by clubs who provide that area of play..like the kage.etc

Ane also l respect them because they have the unenviable task to try and please everyone. I wonder how hard it is to set up a place to entertain mature adults within the kink sex scene. It's the same in my scene.

A person decides to set up a dungeon. Lots of hard work involved, build it, kit it out, advertise it, staff it, get people of diverse natures, races, colour, gender, sexuality, needs etc etc etc through the door...build your reputation and one or two people complain...l went one night and..and..sob..there was this man..sob..who pointed his willy at me...l am so offended, how can this be allowed wahhh wahhhh.

Look the long and the short of it is..this event like any other event provide an opportunity...just an...opportunity for non vanilla adults to get together in a kink provided setting..so that people who come to a consensual agreement between each other, can get their rocks off..that's it..end of..you pay's your money, you take's a chance.

"Pheww talk about heated..l have to say l quiet respect the Op even though l have never met them or attended their party's..why..because l wrote to them asking them if they could provide a scene scenario for me. Eg a dungeon scene where my sub slave could play out a scene within bdsm protocols. Their reply was, no. We would be better served by attending a bdsm event organised by clubs who provide that area of play..like the kage.etc

Ane also l respect them because they have the unenviable task to try and please everyone. I wonder how hard it is to set up a place to entertain mature adults within the kink sex scene. It's the same in my scene.

A person decides to set up a dungeon. Lots of hard work involved, build it, kit it out, advertise it, staff it, get people of diverse natures, races, colour, gender, sexuality, needs etc etc etc through the door...build your reputation and one or two people complain...l went one night and..and..sob..there was this man..sob..who pointed his willy at me...l am so offended, how can this be allowed wahhh wahhhh.

Look the long and the short of it is..this event like any other event provide an opportunity...just an...opportunity for non vanilla adults to get together in a kink provided setting..so that people who come to a consensual agreement between each other, can get their rocks off..that's it..end of..you pay's your money, you take's a chance."

Well said pal

This is the problem every guy presumes every girl with play with them. Some do some don't I go to greedy girls for the party atmosphere. Yes us ladies have more choice of guys, and also as a couple we might get mote chance of playing. It is usually quite a busy night no point spending the same amount in a non party night and finding theres like 5 totally desperate single guys who are lucky to get any fun.

Burnley

"Are there any ladies who like too have there 3 holes filled at the same time ?

Yes"

OMFG I wish I was cumming to this party. Youd only need 2 others

So gutted

Sounds perfect, would love to attend one of your parties and fill some up

Yes

So gutted "

I wish you was coming to x

"Sounds perfect, would love to attend one of your parties and fill some up "

Come to the north west then

"Sounds perfect, would love to attend one of your parties and fill some up

Come to the north west then "

Thanks I will make it up there soon, will make it as a one day travel visit day

Come to the north west then Thanks I will make it up there soon, will make it as a one day travel visit day "

1st November is our next party date

Come to the north west then Thanks I will make it up there soon, will make it as a one day travel visit day

1st November is our next party date"

Thanks, will put it in my diary, will be fun

Come to the north west then Thanks I will make it up there soon, will make it as a one day travel visit day

1st November is our next party dateThanks, will put it in my diary, will be fun "

If it's a deffiante yes let me know so I can add your name to list and give you address

Burnley

Yes

So gutted

I wish you was coming to x "

I think you could do with some practice first xx

Yes

So gutted

I think you could do with some practice first xx"

I don't need any practice. I'm a pro lol

Burnley

Yes

So gutted

I don't need any practice. I'm a pro lol "

prove it (thinks... I. might regret saying that) lol xx

Yes

So gutted

prove it (thinks... I. might regret saying that) lol xx"

you know that I will soon x

1st November is our next party dateThanks, will put it in my diary, will be fun

If it's a deffiante yes let me know so I can add your name to list and give you address"

Thanks I will let you know in the coming days.

1st November is our next party dateThanks, will put it in my diary, will be fun

If it's a deffiante yes let me know so I can add your name to list and give you addressThanks I will let you know in the coming days."

Burnley

Yes

So gutted

prove it (thinks... I. might regret saying that) lol xxyou know that I will soon x "

"If you could read what I have written before replying, that really would help the conversation.

I said twice that I complained to the member of staff walking around. the first time he laughed and the second time said "what do you expect at a greedy girls nigh"t. If you didn't read that then why even reply.

Your preference of having random guys grope you is fine. But that's not the image this night gave off and it's certainly not respecting people.

I've been to plenty of greedy girl nights before and ive never seen guys trying to push there way into doors before or just walking behind a women and pushing themselves into the .

Where was the women's only room? I will give you a clue. It was close to the door that' had a signs saying women only.

Im pretty sure the club will confirm someone was thrown out. As for the mentally retarded guy? if you can't tell when someone is mentally retarded i think it would explain why you seemed to miss so much of the night. I'm sure most people here don't require a description

The fact that's he was allowed in would create all kinds of legal issues. he was there all the time I was so 100% people will know who I'm talking about.

I'm not, "waiting to complain two weeks later " as you put it. I didn't want to leave a review as the people who run it were on the whole great. But I'm not just going to sit back and let the regulars like yourself paint a completely unbiased picture of what it's like when people who've not been are asking questions."

Okay I was there from pretty much the start to finish and as Marcus knows I complained about a gentleman. He was asked to leave immediately... As touching without asking is not permitted even at gg events and the staff take it very seriously.

Jostling for position... I have to say it's a part of it and men can get a little over excited.. the women's only room... Well the ladies actually invited guys in.... So that was that.

The gentleman you mean isn't mentally disabled he has a a disability and is often there.. and I'm sorry but while not for me who are you to say he cant be there.. ?

Now Marcus knows I am quick to complain if I have an issue and gg events tend to need everyone to police themselves to a certain degree....

I've been to many different clubs and you have good and bad ones at different times. I found the guys that night mostly were as always hugely respectful... There was a few but as I said. I complained and the gentlemanwas removed ... And others are quick to tell offenders to ask first .

[Removed by poster at 20/10/14 09:42:23]

How many guys that go to these events are convicted sex offenders,women abusers etc? No women can tell that just by looking chatting at a guy. Give me a disabled lady/guy anytime. They have as much right to be there as the next person. If you dont like it dont go.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

I believe the guy was physically disabled, does he not deserve to be there or something? May he not like sex like the rest of us?I never saw the asians either

» Add a new message to this topic