FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time cluber

First time cluber

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I've been wanting to go to a club for a while now, but either none of my friends or ladies have wanted to attend with me and I have been a bit daunted by the thought of going by myself. I am a confident guy and comfortable by myself but it's still a bit nerve racking.

Does anyone have any advice? Or ideas on which are e best ones to attend in the midlands.

Many thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive been to clubs on my own and sometimes had fun sometimes nothing but people are useually friendly just look for events on at the club you choose take a bottle of wine and just see how it goes message a few who are going to the club as well does help

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I think people get nervous attending on their own as they think that they will walk straight in to a big room with 200 in a big naked pile. I know that's what I thought It would be like. Lol.

Read up on the clubs in your area if you can see the differences. Both I've been too you can stay as dressed as you like till you feel comfortable, whereas others like you to dress down. It's really not as scary as you'd think. Xx

Try not to end up in the single man conga

Following every female around all night long

Brilliant!

Thanks a lot guys. Maybe it isn't that daunting after all.

Look at it like a pub full of like minded people xx some clubs you can stay dressed in...

I don't mind getting my kit off ha. It's not so much the being naked around strangers as im cool with that. It's more that I was worried as a single male I would be frowned upon or something ha. As for getting any fun, I'm quite happy to go along for the social side of it as much as anything.

» Add a new message to this topic