FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs East Midlands

Clubs East Midlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ord n Lady Loverocket OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Travelling to castle donnington to Saturday for a Sunday family do ! Can anyone recommend any clubs in this area near to where we are staying in that area please?

Many thanks

Lady

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Paradise... ( often a little quiet but close by) the attic in Derby...

Not sure on the price for paradise but it's 10 for a couple at the attic. No membership..

It's about 10 - 15mins to paradise from the race track... And 20-25 to the attic

Wiltshire

"Paradise... ( often a little quiet but close by) the attic in Derby...

Not sure on the price for paradise but it's 10 for a couple at the attic. No membership..

It's about 10 - 15mins to paradise from the race track... And 20-25 to the attic "

Fab Thankyou hunni xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Cali has summed it up. There are only 2 clubs close by.

Wiltshire

"Cali has summed it up. There are only 2 clubs close by. "
thanx x

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

You'll be very close to the motorway, just a 45 minute jaunt to Birmingham, which is stuffed full of clubs, if you're willing to drive a little.

Wiltshire

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 17:28:42]

Wiltshire

"You'll be very close to the motorway, just a 45 minute jaunt to Birmingham, which is stuffed full of clubs, if you're willing to drive a little."

We been to chameleons a few times but hubby & I are members & my bf isn't so that's not an option! Lol. Heard about a place called tease 2 looked it up & have to become members it seems ! What other places do you recommend?

Thanx x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just peeked at the Profile, and maybe our Blackmans Fan Club night might appeal. 2nd Friday of the month.

Wiltshire

"Just peeked at the Profile, and maybe our Blackmans Fan Club night might appeal. 2nd Friday of the month. "

Might appeal??!!! Lol

Definitely would lol !!

I wonder how far away have to do done googling lol !!!

Ilkeston

"You'll be very close to the motorway, just a 45 minute jaunt to Birmingham, which is stuffed full of clubs, if you're willing to drive a little.

We been to chameleons a few times but hubby & I are members & my bf isn't so that's not an option! Lol. Heard about a place called tease 2 looked it up & have to become members it seems ! What other places do you recommend?

Thanx x "

If a jaunt to Birmingham is OK, then we recommend either The Private Club (its awesome), or the R3tro club, neither of them have membership fees for couples.

You will also be within travelling distance of Blidworth, an excellent dogging spot. As said by someone else, BMFC is amazing and really really with a trip....

Ilkeston

And of cpo7rse Xstasia....... Complete with BMFC. That's a no- brainer!

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

"Travelling to castle donnington to Saturday for a Sunday family do ! Can anyone recommend any clubs in this area near to where we are staying in that area please?

Many thanks

Lady "

Hi if you intend to come to paradise club on Saturday we offer a free pick up and drop off to you plus Saturday's are normally busy nights

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hey what about us at jaydees were on the beds/cambs border lol. People always have a great time here. We have our Code Red and Black night too, and 3 birthdays... x

Wiltshire

Thanks all like I said travelling from Wiltshire to castle donn for family thing sun do thought may as well do something sat night lol !!!

So have a few choices just need to see what fits best with us as a couple & my boyfriend being with us too xx

Many thanks all

Wiltshire

& closest to hotel traveling in day up don't wanna travel about all night too lol !!!

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Thanks all like I said travelling from Wiltshire to castle donn for family thing sun do thought may as well do something sat night lol !!!

So have a few choices just need to see what fits best with us as a couple & my boyfriend being with us too xx

Many thanks all "

At most clubs your boyfriend will have to book in in advance as a single guy so be aware of that when choosing

I go to both Jaydees and tease 2 often with my partner and my Ts girlfriend and have found both places welcoming

D x

Wiltshire

"Thanks all like I said travelling from Wiltshire to castle donn for family thing sun do thought may as well do something sat night lol !!!

Many thanks all

At most clubs your boyfriend will have to book in in advance as a single guy so be aware of that when choosing

I go to both Jaydees and tease 2 often with my partner and my Ts girlfriend and have found both places welcoming

D x"

Thankyou xx good thinking!!! Xx

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You'll be very close to the motorway, just a 45 minute jaunt to Birmingham, which is stuffed full of clubs, if you're willing to drive a little.

Thanx x "

I don't think you have to be a member to go to Tease, I'm not and I go quite often, and if you look at their price list they have prices for members and non members.

It is £10 for a years membership and you get a discount on entry of £5. A single man must have membership for a saturday visit though.

JayDee's is a very nice club about 10-15 mins from Tease, no membership but a single guy must book for a Saturday night.

Wiltshire

Thanx x

I don't think you have to be a member to go to Tease, I'm not and I go quite often, and if you look at their price list they have prices for members and non members.

It is £10 for a years membership and you get a discount on entry of £5. A single man must have membership for a saturday visit though.

JayDee's is a very nice club about 10-15 mins from Tease, no membership but a single guy must book for a Saturday night."

Thankyou xxxx I'll get on email tomoz see where will take us 3 xx

By *easehotelCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon,Cambridgeshire

Yep .. Membership at Tease isn't compulsory for couples yet especially on first visits but is for single guys. On a saturday couples are very welcome to bring a single guy with them if they can vouch for them but we will need to know if they're coming so we can put them on the guest list.

By *nbetweenusCouple  over a year ago

derby

Try one of the the local clubs attic is our favorite £10 for cpls bring your own alcahol , no membership . £1 for soft drinks and hot drinks . Best to look at feedback on club reviews sat night good there we will be there for the next 3 weekends sat nights . Don't forget when you decide put a date on let people no your coming .caz & paul

Wiltshire

"Try one of the the local clubs attic is our favorite £10 for cpls bring your own alcahol , no membership . £1 for soft drinks and hot drinks . Best to look at feedback on club reviews sat night good there we will be there for the next 3 weekends sat nights . Don't forget when you decide put a date on let people no your coming .caz & paul"

Thankyou guys xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic