FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Partners Greedy Girl Party

Partners Greedy Girl Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been to the greedy girl party at partners and if so what are they like?...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone been to the greedy girl party at partners and if so what are they like?..."

Only been to a Friday one that was hosted by sexypartiesuk... Always been amazing x

By *ewexperience83Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

We went this Friday, fantastic night. Marcus is a great party host (sexypartiesuk)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Has anyone been to the greedy girl party at partners and if so what are they like?..."

Not enough rooms at Partners to be honest, and the orgy room can get very hot when its full of people. Apart from that, Partners is an excellent venue.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"the orgy room can get very hot when its full of people. "

It was hot in all the rooms, especially the orgy room. the coolest place to play was in the bar, or the minibus lol

By *ewexperience83Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

You'll find that in any club you go to with the heat,

i know someone who went this weekend.he and his lady partner stayed less than an hour.said it wasnt good.

"i know someone who went this weekend.he and his lady partner stayed less than an hour.said it wasnt good."

Were they expecting people to be playing as soon as they walked in?

By *mour manchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We are having our GG/bukake event on the 30th of your looking for a party ??

"i know someone who went this weekend.he and his lady partner stayed less than an hour.said it wasnt good."

we were there from 8ish till closing.. It was warm but there was a fan in the orgy room.. and it was a good laugh. But GG nights arent for everyone

Yes and was good time i liked the place went with a couple i know as a one off but wont do another club on principle of cost pity really but better things to spend nigh ob 49 quid on.

"Yes and was good time i liked the place went with a couple i know as a one off but wont do another club on principle of cost pity really but better things to spend nigh ob 49 quid on."

49 quid ? Not many clubs charge that even for a single guy that I have seen..

I've been to two of the events at Partners, one at Amour and one at No 3

All are good venues. My only issue with the Partners event is that they lock the couples room up on that night - and the room is definitely needed!(And yes - I intend to mention that before the next one in the hope that it'll be open next time!)

I'm not a 'greedy girl' per se. I tend to play one-on-one or mmf at the most!

However, they are generally busier than a normal weekday night, the people are invariably lovely and friendly, and they're a great way to have fun and make friends - as all club events are!

Have fun!! xx

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"I've been to two of the events at Partners, one at Amour and one at No 3

All are good venues. My only issue with the Partners event is that they lock the couples room up on that night - and the room is definitely needed!(And yes - I intend to mention that before the next one in the hope that it'll be open next time!)

However, they are generally busier than a normal weekday night, the people are invariably lovely and friendly, and they're a great way to have fun and make friends - as all club events are!

Have fun!! xx"

Ive seen you play, your very greedy. Just because its only one or two people feeding you doesnt mean your not greedy lol x

Have fun!! xx"

The couples room is locked for safety.. as the suspended bed is in there

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Never been on a th night. But always had fun at partners when we've been. Are th nights a regular event?

Have fun!! xx

The couples room is locked for safety.. as the suspended bed is in there "

Wow - sounds interesting!! I'll have to have a look on an evening when the room's open!

By *live PartnersMan  over a year ago

Bury

I know someone who also went with their partner, they stayed ALL NIGHT and said it was the best night they had ever had......

Funnily enough I wasn't there either lol....

By *xijenWoman  over a year ago

manchester

well I know someone bigger who went in with two friends...would u believe they stayed all week...lol joking apart I MYSELF was there that night. never seen anybody leave early,and myself I had the best night ever in any club ..looking forward to the next one..this event is well organised and everyone I spoke to...including there "friend" had a great night

Im looking to go myself but i cant help thinking that im gonna be a single man walking around and i dont want people to think im a lurker lol like id have nobody to chat to or dont know anyone. Is it best to go with somebody or do single guys get just as welcomed as couples??

» Add a new message to this topic