FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Isis Wednesday morning

Isis Wednesday morning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layer one OP   Man  over a year ago

mirfield

I've seen Isis is open in the morning on a Wednesday but can't find any reviews for it .. It's it any good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably not the best name for a club in our current climate.

By *UCKOR2CLUBWoman  over a year ago

Beeston

It's no longer listed on herebits got its own website. Ifyou google iIsis Quest as a mobile number on thereits £25 membership and anoither£25 take ID and driver liecrnce to get in on the day open from 11-6pm and then from 9pm onwards

By *layer one OP   Man  over a year ago

mirfield

"It's no longer listed on herebits got its own website. Ifyou google iIsis Quest as a mobile number on thereits £25 membership and anoither£25 take ID and driver liecrnce to get in on the day open from 11-6pm and then from 9pm onwards"

Have you been on a Wednesday? And I wonder why there no reviews

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Pop along to the club and speak to Dave the owner he will tell why now reviews. It is a nice clean friendly and you will be made very welcome

i av swung there but not that early i am a nite owl prefer the nite sessions ..

Ill verify the club its a nice cozy club enjoyed my nites out therefore getup and go see& for yourself...and then share your experience of the day session ....

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I've seen Isis is open in the morning on a Wednesday but can't find any reviews for it .. It's it any good? "

It's a small friendly club, we go there regularly, though not often during the day.

As with any club you can never tell how many people will be there, the best thing to do is go along and try it.

I go to Isis quite frequently during the day.. Wednesdays at the moment are busier then a Friday and people usually start coming in about 12.. Not everyone is aware that it opens at 11 as it has only started doing so this year.. There are always more men that go but also a good mix of couples.. And the odd single girl... I have been on a daytime and there has been four of us single girls as well as couples so you can never tell

By *arkCouple  over a year ago

Ilkley

We've had a lot of fun in the dark room. Just want a massive cum dump on my tits xx

By *igerfanianMan  over a year ago

hull

love too Tark.

"We've had a lot of fun in the dark room. Just want a massive cum dump on my tits xx"

» Add a new message to this topic