FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels/Abfabs

Kestrels/Abfabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking to visit on a Wednesday both afternoon and evening. Does anyone know if you have to pay separately for day and evening?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you pay to get in to Kestrels you will not get charged to stay on for the evening.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"If you pay to get in to Kestrels you will not get charged to stay on for the evening."

Except on a Friday and Saturday when you have to leave one and pay to get back in to the other.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for that folks!

To be fair the op was for a Wednesday - over complication of weekend tariff not needed

Great club

Fareham

"To be fair the op was for a Wednesday - over complication of weekend tariff not needed

Great club "

... but he may decide to go another time at the weekend and incorrectly assume he can stay on into the evening for free.

Just gave him a heads up - apologies if you found it over complicated

By *udeSpaLoverMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've been looking into going here at some point (get put off by the high prices but perhaps its worth it!) thing for me is, to go on a Friday or Saturday with the smart dress code seems a bit odd - if you use the spa (check my username, clearly I would do!) you then have to get dried and dressed again but later you might wanna use the pool or spa again. It just seems fiddly to have to keep getting dressed! So can anyone who is a regular there tell me if in reality, people tend to stay nude or in a towel once they've undressed (be it to use the spa or for some other reason )? And if this acceptable as long as you start the evening off in smart wear?

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

I will try and answer our questions:-

On a Friday and Saturday you need to leave the premises (I think 8pm) as Kestrels then changes to Abfabs

If you want to enter again you must pay another fee. Of course Saturday nights is couples only so no single guys allowed and I think on a Friday single males have to book, you need to check with the club

Males are expected to dress smart casual, no trainers. There are changing rooms if you want to use the pool and jacuzzis and yes I have seen people in towels but not too many

Hope this has answered some of your questions and if you decide to attend ..... enjoy!

closer than you think

*your

Sheffield

Thanks.

Sounds a bit naff to me, I'd better go on a Tues or Weds when its naturist, much better!

Out of interest, is the place open on Thursdays and Sundays as they don't seem to advertise anything for these days?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think just in the day as Kestrals not at night as Abfabs.

closer than you think

"Thanks.

Sounds a bit naff to me, I'd better go on a Tues or Weds when its naturist, much better!

Out of interest, is the place open on Thursdays and Sundays as they don't seem to advertise anything for these days?"

Not sure what you think is naff? Everyday is naturist day, just some nights ie Monday Tuesday and Wednesday they extend the opening hours. After 18:00 it becomes Abfabs but visitors can still be naturist rather than dress up. I dont think they are open Thursday and Sunday evenings but could be wrong

Thursday and Sunday evnings open until 8PM.

You'll need to send them an e-mail in advance to get the directions, they will send you all the info. they seem to be very helpful to me!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Visiting Kestrels later today. Who else is going?

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Go eureka instead op.

No need for going and coming back and you can be completely naked all the time if you so choose.

Plus you can book a cabin and stay the night if you choose to

We are a couple of towel lurkers, though haven't been for a while.

After the third or fourth time restringing Vixen's basque we thought "sod it! " and stayed towelled or nude.

Mind, then we discovered Kestrels and the problem was solved.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Just leaving for Kestrel's now. Looking forward to meeting friends from the past and new ones.

Sheffield

"Thanks.

Out of interest, is the place open on Thursdays and Sundays as they don't seem to advertise anything for these days?

Not sure what you think is naff? Everyday is naturist day, just some nights ie Monday Tuesday and Wednesday they extend the opening hours. After 18:00 it becomes Abfabs but visitors can still be naturist rather than dress up. I dont think they are open Thursday and Sunday evenings but could be wrong"

I'd rather be naked but I prefer when everyone else is too - it's no good if only a small number of people are nude and the rest parading about in smart trousers and shirt as then you aren't all equal. Plus it's a naturist spa and swingers joint so why are clothes even necessary? The idea of removing them for spa or pool use, drying off and re-dressing, then maybe stripping off in one of the cabins for some fun, dressing again after, then after a drink perhaps wanting to use the spa again so stripping off...it's almost comical!

Fareham

"Thanks.

Not sure what you think is naff? Everyday is naturist day, just some nights ie Monday Tuesday and Wednesday they extend the opening hours. After 18:00 it becomes Abfabs but visitors can still be naturist rather than dress up. I dont think they are open Thursday and Sunday evenings but could be wrong

I'd rather be naked but I prefer when everyone else is too - it's no good if only a small number of people are nude and the rest parading about in smart trousers and shirt as then you aren't all equal. Plus it's a naturist spa and swingers joint so why are clothes even necessary? The idea of removing them for spa or pool use, drying off and re-dressing, then maybe stripping off in one of the cabins for some fun, dressing again after, then after a drink perhaps wanting to use the spa again so stripping off...it's almost comical! "

There's a bit of confusion here. During the day, the venue is Kestrels and it's a naturist spa. Everyone is naked although some wear towels / robes. Nobody walks around in clothes.

At night, it becomes Abfabs - more of a club vibe. People come along to party and dress accordingly. Whilst there, they can use the spa facilities so get undressed. Some stay in towels after, some put their clothes back on. Hope this clears up any confusion

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Having checked out somebodies profile I think this thread is getting a slight smell of alternative agenda

» Add a new message to this topic