FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club tonight

Club tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, going to be brave and go to a club tonight. Can anyone recommend a friendly club?

We are happy to travel about an hour and a half. We live near Kippax in Leeds.

Also....what times are best to arrive at a club? We dont want to go when its empty, but then we dont want to go when its full and we cant get in. (having plucked up the nerve now)

And..... what do you wear?? As a very curvy girl, I thought some flattering underwear. What about hubby?

Thanks for reading.

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If you are going to a dressed club rather than a towel/sauna based club, then the usual requirements are nice shirt and trousers, most clubs refuse entry to men in jeans t-shirt and trainers.

Relax and have fun

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Amour in Manchester is a new club,which I believe is very good,also cupids in swinton is very good,any time after seven is the best time,have fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being near Leeds you have Isis Quest and La Chambre in Sheffield plus those towards Manchester direction to pick from

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Amour in Manchester is a new club,which I believe is very good,also cupids in swinton is very good,any time after seven is the best time,have fun. "

Would suggest that 7 is very early, especially on a Saturday night and if there isn't a party etc.

» Add a new message to this topic