FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > amsterdam

amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londegirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

we are thinking of going to amsterdam anyone know the best places to go for fun....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we are thinking of going to amsterdam anyone know the best places to go for fun...."
best clubs are fun4two and fatal morgana but they are both outside of Amsterdam (the First is pretty far to be honest). Closer to amsterdam (about 20 euros in a taxi) is paradise club which is absolutely lovely with fantastic facilities but is a little quiet. There is also sameplace in Amsterdam but I've heard mixed reviews (never been though)

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

ANDOVER

I once visited a place called Show Boat and witnessed junkies shooting up inside the club... So avoid this one!!

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

ANDOVER

"we are thinking of going to amsterdam anyone know the best places to go for fun.... best clubs are fun4two and fatal morgana but they are both outside of Amsterdam (the First is pretty far to be honest). Closer to amsterdam (about 20 euros in a taxi) is paradise club which is absolutely lovely with fantastic facilities but is a little quiet. There is also sameplace in Amsterdam but I've heard mixed reviews (never been though)"

Paradise is a great club!

By *ip and MeganCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We lost our swinging virginity at Sameplace in Amsterdam - and haven't looked back! It's a smallish bar style place but very laid back and though it was a quiet night we had a great time............you'll find plenty more info on the subject if you put 'Amsterdam' in the forum search box.....

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Showboat i have been to with couples and also on my own

Never seen any drugs

Just nice buffet

Those i have been with thought quiet nice

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"we are thinking of going to amsterdam anyone know the best places to go for fun...."

Us too!! We are thinking of going later this year!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m in Amsterdam for one last day, if anyone is interested in meeting up for some fun ??

» Add a new message to this topic