FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paradise spa in Bournemouth

Paradise spa in Bournemouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want to go this afternoon can anyone recommend it and is anyone else going. Never been there and nervous. Anyone like to meet me there ? For fun drink and chat in any order

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We are thinking of heading there tomorrow night, as an end of holiday present to ourselves. Equally, we have never been to a club before so are nervous/ curious as well!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

From what I've heard, it's very small and can be a mixed bag regarding the type of people who are there on any particular day/night. It's a spa, not a club so I'd say don't judge clubs by this place alone - I hope you have a good time though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"From what I've heard, it's very small and can be a mixed bag regarding the type of people who are there on any particular day/night. It's a spa, not a club so I'd say don't judge clubs by this place alone - I hope you have a good time though "

We have been a few times & this pretty much sums it up.

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Cheers!

Thank you

Thanks guys for your advice did not get there in the end. Will try again another day see if I can find someone to go with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I'm the same, I want to go and try it out but not on my own. Never been to a club/spa so would be nervous

Fareham

"Thanks guys for your advice did not get there in the end. Will try again another day see if I can find someone to go with "

If I were you I'd go to Kestrels instead. It's also a spa but MUCH bigger and with more facilities. You can easily spend all day there - and it's only about an hour or so from you (I know because we go there )

"Thanks guys for your advice did not get there in the end. Will try again another day see if I can find someone to go with

If I were you I'd go to Kestrels instead. It's also a spa but MUCH bigger and with more facilities. You can easily spend all day there - and it's only about an hour or so from you (I know because we go there )"

will look it up and find the opening times sounds like fun is it ok for single guys?

Fareham

"Thanks guys for your advice did not get there in the end. Will try again another day see if I can find someone to go with

If I were you I'd go to Kestrels instead. It's also a spa but MUCH bigger and with more facilities. You can easily spend all day there - and it's only about an hour or so from you (I know because we go there )will look it up and find the opening times sounds like fun is it ok for single guys? "

Yep - there are always plenty of single guys and they seem very welcome and have fun - providing they stick to the rules

» Add a new message to this topic