FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Vanilla alternative Friday 22nd

Vanilla alternative Friday 22nd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's the weekend after the festival, do you think it's going to be quiet ? It's just we have spare Friday and really want to try a singles night va is really nice and we've been on a Saturday, or has anyone any other suggestions ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"It's the weekend after the festival, do you think it's going to be quiet ? It's just we have spare Friday and really want to try a singles night va is really nice and we've been on a Saturday, or has anyone any other suggestions ? "

Friday nights at VA's have been quite good throughout the year. As with all club nights, each week is different but as someone who visits VA's most Friday's, even the quieter ones can be good fun. The 22nd is the start of the Bank Holiday weekend and is one I shall miss as I will be in Cornwall, but holiday weekends are usually quite popular. If you do decide to go, I hope you find plenty of fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's the weekend after the festival, do you think it's going to be quiet ? It's just we have spare Friday and really want to try a singles night va is really nice and we've been on a Saturday, or has anyone any other suggestions ?

Friday nights at VA's have been quite good throughout the year. As with all club nights, each week is different but as someone who visits VA's most Friday's, even the quieter ones can be good fun. The 22nd is the start of the Bank Holiday weekend and is one I shall miss as I will be in Cornwall, but holiday weekends are usually quite popular. If you do decide to go, I hope you find plenty of fun."

Thankyou !!!

» Add a new message to this topic