FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > up market swingers clubs

up market swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Hi all,

Now we don't know if this is going to attract some harsh comments, but we are thinking about trying some of these more selective swingers clubs and wondered if anybody knew of any?

We have just applied to Killing Kittens and just wondered which others there were?

Just how strict is the entrance criteria? has anybody been and can they offer any insight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are there any links to other clubs on the killing kittens website?

bexley

Just looking now.. just applied to Fever as well.

Little liaison is worth a look too. Think KK are your best bet though, had one of my best nights ever at one of their soirees!

"Just looking now.. just applied to Fever as well."

Good luck.

bexley

Thanks! - have you been to any of them? what do you think?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

From what I've heard, in a lot if cases some of these parties (not saying which parties) claim to separate the wheat from the chaff by charging exorbitant rates, along with a membership process where you almost jump through hoops (your occupation and salary on the membership for is not unheard of) plus face and body photos. And yes while it attracts the "body beautifuls" it doesn't always mean some of theae folk are in any way better than the ones you'd chat to in a pub social.

in short, be wary and do lots of research.

"Thanks! - have you been to any of them? what do you think?"

Haven't been, I'm not what they are looking for.

I've heard good and bad things...so the same as anywhere really. Hope you have fun. x

Little liasions isn't running atm, venue issues after that article in the paper

Though when it's up and running they do have a few entry requirements, and are reasonably selective on who gets invited

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Problem with a lot of theses places are they are down south. Myself and play partner were thinking of organising something local, but to be honest we haven't been arsed to get round to it yet.

By *nner DeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We have been accepted for fever but are unsure on how good they are, anybody been and can advise?

So let me get this right , to go in these clubs you need to be wealthy , doctor , solicitor etc , page three or model stunners and you still may not get accepted , mmmm not for us give us real people any day

[Removed by poster at 04/08/14 16:26:28]

Didn't think they really existed till I read 50 shades lol after the wife had finished reading them

"So let me get this right , to go in these clubs you need to be wealthy , doctor , solicitor etc , page three or model stunners and you still may not get accepted , mmmm not for us give us real people any day "

Do you think you'd be considered if you applied?

"So let me get this right , to go in these clubs you need to be wealthy , doctor , solicitor etc , page three or model stunners and you still may not get accepted , mmmm not for us give us real people any day "

im with you guys

Hell no lol

We like fish and chips out of the paper not cavia and crackers see I can't even spell it lol , a bottle of Stella d*unk from the bottle not champagne from a glaaaass , and chocolate smothered on our body's not a box of Belgium chocs that taste yuk . So defo won't get it but there loss

Are they not real people then?

Personally I'm not on board with the body fascism, actually prefer slightly curvier people, especially girls. I'm not rich either - impoverished student here. But I like to go to places that attract the well educated folks.

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

For some people, theses are real people and thoese that we associate with in life in general, so why wouldn't we want to have some fun with people that we have something in common with?

Very good glad it got a reaction it was very slow thread lol enjoy the club .. We are all different and like different things I'll stick to what we like

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

We have been to a fever nightclub party, one of the biggest end of night orgies we have ever seen. We found it fine actually, we keep meaning to go again but the dates never mesh well.

Price is slightly higher than club but worth it.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Didn't think they really existed till I read 50 shades lol after the wife had finished reading them "

You know 50 Shades is fiction right?

Don't spoil my fantassy bought lots of toys and whips now and they've been used a lot so can't send them back

By *entkevMan  over a year ago

Dover

Foxycouple I'm also from medway, we are spoilt for choice locally, eureka, pandora, g spot & pleasures are on our doorstep, plus you have a few in & around london.

The whole 'educated issue' is ruddy nonsense, you would be pleasantly surprised about the clientele at some of these clubs.... if you bothered to attend & talk to them (not directed at you but at a stupid comment made in the thread). I like & respect my Eureka friends.

Foxy couple you go ahead and try it guys what is good for one may not be good for another and there is only one way to find out . And to those who haven't got a sense of humour ...... Find one

By *arrykathCouple  over a year ago

eastbourne

You pay to get in they won't turn u away most clubs despite what they say only want your money

We've been to fever a couple of times and had a great time both times. We're registered with kk but haven't found a good time to go yet. For what its worth we loved the big bed orgies and thought the people were great. Mail us if you want to chat

H&jx

bexley

Thanks for the replies everyone, we have been to many of the more local clubs (pleasure, eurekas, abfabs etc) and we have started to find that not everyone makes what we consider to be an effort in their appearance etc. We aren't being facists over this, its just we want to meet like minded people.

We used to belong to a club in London that was run as a nightclub and everyone was always really well turned out and made an effort. Now it seems (and we have seen this a bit recently) that people dont do this so much. We have seen men (both single and from couples) just wandering around in jeans and trainers.

We have been on the scene for 5 years now and we have always been to clubs, and have certainly seen slow differences happening.

By *entkevMan  over a year ago

Dover

"Thanks for the replies everyone, we have been to many of the more local clubs (pleasure, eurekas, abfabs etc) and we have started to find that not everyone makes what we consider to be an effort in their appearance etc. We aren't being facists over this, its just we want to meet like minded people.

We used to belong to a club in London that was run as a nightclub and everyone was always really well turned out and made an effort. Now it seems (and we have seen this a bit recently) that people dont do this so much. We have seen men (both single and from couples) just wandering around in jeans and trainers.

We have been on the scene for 5 years now and we have always been to clubs, and have certainly seen slow differences happening."

Hopefully you dont think I was trying to judge you / your views. I understand what you are talking about, I personally need to have a mental connection with people. I see the brain as the most attractive muscle on a human. So each to there own preferences and requirements.

If you do find somewhere suitable and local please let me know.

Are 'real people' fat chavvy types with chips on their shoulders? I'm happy being unreal if so

If you have to pay, don't kid yourself, it's not up market.

Fidelio.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

A friend and I were joking that we need to use his Fever experience to set up something for those of us too old to meet the Fever/Kitten criteria.

I thought we could call it Hot Flush.

I don't see anything wrong with applying for a club that has what you are looking for. Fever sounds great to me (from the friends who have been) but the fact that they wouldn't have me is exactly why they work for those that do get in.

Good luck with your application.

"Are 'real people' fat chavvy types with chips on their shoulders? I'm happy being unreal if so "

Lol

By *innerforthreeMan  over a year ago

London/herts

"Are 'real people' fat chavvy types with chips on their shoulders? I'm happy being unreal if so "

Naughty!

Does having to pay filter out "undesirables"?! Kk is supposedly run by women so I guess that might give more reassurance...but like most things its just branding!

Kk and fever view the themselves as the top end of the market and charge as such...however the people are the same...just dressed up more than usual.

"Are 'real people' fat chavvy types with chips on their shoulders? I'm happy being unreal if so

Naughty!

Does having to pay filter out "undesirables"?! Kk is supposedly run by women so I guess that might give more reassurance...but like most things its just branding!

Kk and fever view the themselves as the top end of the market and charge as such...however the people are the same...just dressed up more than usual."

Oh I've seen enough to know that it's only fluffy branding. It was the inverted snob comment I was highlighting. I prefer regular snobbery

» Add a new message to this topic