FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingfields 2015 wish list

Swingfields 2015 wish list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *it of fun cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

For those that attended what would you like to see next year? We loved it again this year, so well organised and so much fun but any helpfull suggestions for the organisers to ponder?

A couple of ideas from us, an additional coloured wristband, this years were good but maybe one for couples as well as the green single and red Bi ones.

Late night food

MrsH says more male dancers!!

What woul;d you like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

More toilets and showers would be great, as well as constant water

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Better electricity. And less bloody generators at all hours of the night

By *ademoiselleWoman  over a year ago

Ely

More jelly lol xx

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

We had an excellent weekend, a few things would have made it a perfect weekend:

Toilets closer to the bar.

Bins and ashtrays in the main area.

The bar not running out of beer halfway through Saturday.

Better water supply for toilets/showers.

Generators not running throughout the night.

"More jelly lol xx "

By *eetreezCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Toilets closer to the bar please

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

Hi all.... this is a brilliant thread, we will be having a bit of down time before beginning the task of improvements for next year, so this is great, we already have discussed water bowsers to keep constant water, a glamping area where people can pre hire their own luxurious yurt with private toilets, heating etc, and more entertainment so we are all on a similar wavelength.xxxx

We had a great time as well, but a few suggestions we thought of are; Heating in the play tents and bar at night, even just sufficient to take the chill off initially, some subdued lighting in more of the play tents, increased communal electricity, more showers, and toilets closer to the bar. We love the glamping idea, and would definitely pay the extra for a yurt next year.

Many thanks again to everyone for their hard work, we felt the whole weekend was very well organised and absolutely loved it!

N&S xx

By *tyx1Man  over a year ago

wigan

Fab username badges would be good apart from the more showers/toilets (you can never have too many) I think everything was very well thought out and perfect....oh I agree with the late night food idea too

Mike x

By *atchMan  over a year ago

reigate

"Hi all.... this is a brilliant thread, we will be having a bit of down time before beginning the task of improvements for next year, so this is great, we already have discussed water bowsers to keep constant water, a glamping area where people can pre hire their own luxurious yurt with private toilets, heating etc, and more entertainment so we are all on a similar wavelength.xxxx"

Was a great weekend and have to thank all the organises and people who attended was great to meet people from last year whist at different ends of the country were like old friends hope to see you all next year at swingfields 3.

Hatch.

Your pole !!! ?? xx

Had an awesome time for only second year I thought very well done : ) toilets closer to bar would be good and naked twister instead of 4 in a row lol

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

I would soften the marquees up a bit, more ambient lighting.

The stage needed more spot lighting

although you can't blame human nature, the toilets did stink when my wife went, with no air to breathe.

By *an1111Man  over a year ago

manchester & blackpool

Great swingfields but a few suggestions

get rid of that lad with the whip its dangerous to be cracking a whip around the site considering he had never used one till saturday

Somewhere to charge a mobile

No generators unless they are enclosed ina sound proof box#

Music on in at least one tent during the day

A water tight contract with site owners that states time when music must stop so we dont have a repeat of the stupid antics of electricity to bar lights and music being pulled at 1am on sunday night. Even though music was still on till pass 3am saturday!!!!

Some better signs to location

Roll on next year

A different date as we can't make any weekend in July

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I loved what you did it was great....loved it all.. These are just ideas as I had a great time as it was.

I wish for..

More heated areas at night

Electricity for tents etc

Clean sheets daily in the play tents

Music on in the day... Just a playlist or something

Swingfields Olympics....can be naughty games or "it's a knockout" style

And.... An impossible ask but anyway... I'd love it somehow to be held on a beach! (Fantasy wish list!)

Thank you so much....

We have taken stock of suggestions and ideas and next year we shall open the black gazebo till the wee hours of the morning. So all of you late nighters can get a quick bite to eat.

We also responded to suggestions from last year for a wider selection of food (vegetarian, fresh fruit and people with special dietary needs). As far as we know, there were no vegetarians at SF14 and for those who requested gluten free products, we had plenty of those items and nobody ate them.

So next year (if we are invited back ) we shall open later, but will only cater for the majority.

hiding from cock pics.

I'm vegetarian although I mostly self catered x

Redwinelovers your Waffles and ice cream were superb.. did not try anything else as you refused to make me a hot dog for the Mrs at 2AM

seriously though we were in a camper so had our own food but would have bought food late on as it saves me nearly blowing us up when we have had too much to drink but get the munchies! hope you are there again next year.

By *igoodnightCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

We hade a great time but just our opinion toilets closer to the bar more bands retro type stuff don't mind a bit of dj type house ,but the avrag age was crying out for disco and 70 s classics .ban generators .all that we would do it next week x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Something like a burger van for the late night fix of junk food!

A little look at the bar prices - £2 for a pint of soft drink seems excessive as does £1:50 for a bottle of supermarket own brand water.

And a stricter adherence to the timetable - what did happen to the volleyball?

Security were great when handling generator-gate but a wander through the campsite just after midnight would have dealt with this instead of irate people having to report it the next day when they hadn't slept.

A consider about the pitches, the camper vans and some of the tents were an awfully long way from the arena so I suspect when the weather wasn't so good people didn't make it down there.

I for one thought the long drop loos were great, they weren't dependent on water and were closer to the tents for late night visits. Shame the water pressure dropped cos the sheep-van showers were lush!

By *eachyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

hibernating. for now…

Great weekend.

Our suggestions.

Thurs - Sun would make the last night Sat and guarantee the most attendees.

Those generators!! Ahhhh

Music in the day and a few more day time things.

We loved this year. V excited already for 2015.

By *ervertsCouple  over a year ago

halesowen

We must have got lucky as we never heard any generators from our tent, but to be honest if we'd had one keeping us awake and I thought they were taking the piss I'd have gone out and nobbled it.

By *loundaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

luckily the generators were drowned out by our neighbours having sex bonus lol

[Removed by poster at 09/07/14 22:02:16]

"For those that attended what would you like to see next year? We loved it again this year, so well organised and so much fun but any helpfull suggestions for the organisers to ponder?

A couple of ideas from us, an additional coloured wristband, this years were good but maybe one for couples as well as the green single and red Bi ones.

Late night food

What woul;d you like "

Constant water, a cleaner who knows how to use a toilet brush, a beer tent that doesn't run out of beer on a Saturday night, and maybe more entertainment that involves the paying people, & most definitely hook ups, lots of them, parties go on way beyond midnight, and a music, lights & possibly heat are a must,,,, xx

"More toilets and showers would be great, as well as constant water"

And maybe a few more jaeger bombs???? Haha, x

"For those that attended what would you like to see next year? We loved it again this year, so well organised and so much fun but any helpfull suggestions for the organisers to ponder?

Late night food

What woul;d you like

Constant water, a cleaner who knows how to use a toilet brush, a beer tent that doesn't run out of beer on a Saturday night, and maybe more entertainment that involves the paying people, & most definitely hook ups, lots of them, parties go on way beyond midnight, and a music, lights & possibly heat are a must,,,, xx"

Plenty of lager and cider, just the real ales sold out! It's a festival !! ??

[Removed by poster at 09/07/14 23:52:32]

Late night food

What woul;d you like

Constant water, a cleaner who knows how to use a toilet brush, a beer tent that doesn't run out of beer on a Saturday night, and maybe more entertainment that involves the paying people, & most definitely hook ups, lots of them, parties go on way beyond midnight, and a music, lights & possibly heat are a must,,,, xxPlenty of lager and cider, just the real ales sold out! It's a festival !! ??"

There was no lager on Saturday evening, the pumps were empty & off

A carribean themed tent......

halesowen

Male strippers

Topless barmaids with big bouncy boobs

More games to get people mingling

Late night food

Everything else was spot on.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Redwinelovers your Waffles and ice cream were superb.. did not try anything else as you refused to make me a hot dog for the Mrs at 2AM

seriously though we were in a camper so had our own food but would have bought food late on as it saves me nearly blowing us up when we have had too much to drink but get the munchies! hope you are there again next year."

We second that about the waffles and ice cream, we had them Saturday and Sunday

Hampshire

"

And maybe a few more jaeger bombs???? Haha, x"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"We must have got lucky as we never heard any generators from our tent, but to be honest if we'd had one keeping us awake and I thought they were taking the piss I'd have gone out and nobbled it."

Rather than nobble the generator, surely it would be wiser to have knocked on & asked if you could join the party, after all that's what swingfields was all about,

Different dates? It clashes with so many other things, be it meets, or festivals.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Having a number of electric hook ups instead of generators would resolve the generator issue completely.

"Better electricity. And less bloody generators at all hours of the night"

More electricity from less generators? If you can fix that you could cure the Worlds's energy shortage!

hiding from cock pics.

And a stricter adherence to the timetable - what did happen to the volleyball?

I believe it was cancelled as due to the rain the grass was considered too wet and so dangerous for running about on.

nr beauly

Electric hook ups are in need of MAINS ELECTRIC and this was in the middle of a field........

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

"Electric hook ups are in need of MAINS ELECTRIC and this was in the middle of a field........"

Simples

We nick a large SSE generator wagon ( the sort they use to power an average street when working on the mains drive / park it at the end of the field and then loads of extension leads from their !

On a serious note we had a great time but a lot of people needed power for fridges etc hence the generator granted they are noisy but people round by us had silent running / suitcase type which were not obtrusive

Roll on next year & well done to all the team & organisers !

halesowen

"We must have got lucky as we never heard any generators from our tent, but to be honest if we'd had one keeping us awake and I thought they were taking the piss I'd have gone out and nobbled it.

Rather than nobble the generator, surely it would be wiser to have knocked on & asked if you could join the party, after all that's what swingfields was all about, "

halesowen

"We must have got lucky as we never heard any generators from our tent, but to be honest if we'd had one keeping us awake and I thought they were taking the piss I'd have gone out and nobbled it.

Rather than nobble the generator, surely it would be wiser to have knocked on & asked if you could join the party, after all that's what swingfields was all about, "

Good idea, we'll do that next year lol

reigate

"Electric hook ups are in need of MAINS ELECTRIC and this was in the middle of a field........

Simples

We nick a large SSE generator wagon ( the sort they use to power an average street when working on the mains drive / park it at the end of the field and then loads of extension leads from their !

On a serious note we had a great time but a lot of people needed power for fridges etc hence the generator granted they are noisy but people round by us had silent running / suitcase type which were not obtrusive

Roll on next year & well done to all the team & organisers ! "

Think the generator problem was that a noisy generator still running after 2 in the morning outside a tent becomes a nuisance.

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

One option is not to pitch tent near generator

So what do you do when a large and loud generator appears 5 metres away AFTER you have spent considerable time and effort pitching your unit???

nr beauly

"Electric hook ups are in need of MAINS ELECTRIC and this was in the middle of a field........

Simples

Think the generator problem was that a noisy generator still running after 2 in the morning outside a tent becomes a nuisance. "

We specifically asked that generators were switched off at midnight, if somebody is too selfish to stick to that they will be asked to leave. xxx

"Having a number of electric hook ups instead of generators would resolve the generator issue completely."

this I have said several times, hear hear!!!!!

Simples

Think the generator problem was that a noisy generator still running after 2 in the morning outside a tent becomes a nuisance. "

maybe so, but equally does a party in your tent with no light, no music & no heat become a vuisance,,,, HOOK UPS ARE NEEDED..........

By *igoodnightCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Lots more sunshine sex on our lilo outside was fab for us two ,5 of us was amazing

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Lots more sunshine "

Let's just hope we can get the weather again

nr beauly

"Lots more sunshine

Let's just hope we can get the weather again "

Likely to be better ! )

"One option is not to pitch tent near generator "

We had set our tent up a good 1/2 hour before the tent with the generator turned up. It wouldn't have been an issue if we all didn't have to put up with the thing going on till 2am only to be switched off then back on again a new minutes after.

Personally we both only wanted electricity to dry and straighten hair, I don't really see the need for anything else.

"One option is not to pitch tent near generator

We had set our tent up a good 1/2 hour before the tent with the generator turned up. It wouldn't have been an issue if we all didn't have to put up with the thing going on till 2am only to be switched off then back on again a new minutes after.

Personally we both only wanted electricity to dry and straighten hair, I don't really see the need for anything else. "

I`m guessing the tent with "the generator" is aimed at us, if so, feel free to name us as opposed to calling us a tent with "the generator" we unlike most `it seems` like to, & can party on through the night, I have suggested 2 separate camps, 1 for those who like to put their pj`s on at midnight & another, maybe on the opposite side of the main area, for those who like to party on, after all we are all different, and all should be catered for if this is to be a successful & ever growing event,

I would like to thank the organisers for their time & effort however, it is a great event, just hope something can be sorted for the all nighters,

"One option is not to pitch tent near generator

Personally we both only wanted electricity to dry and straighten hair, I don't really see the need for anything else.

I`m guessing the tent with "the generator" is aimed at us, if so, feel free to name us as opposed to calling us a tent with "the generator" we unlike most `it seems` like to, & can party on through the night, I have suggested 2 separate camps, 1 for those who like to put their pj`s on at midnight & another, maybe on the opposite side of the main area, for those who like to party on, after all we are all different, and all should be catered for if this is to be a successful & ever growing event,

I would like to thank the organisers for their time & effort however, it is a great event, just hope something can be sorted for the all nighters,"

may I also add that more than a small group of people didn't mind asking to use the power produced by our generator for charging phones, blowing up air beds (with our pump) and using hair straighteners and other electrical items, so I`m guessing generators have their "ups" & "downs"

halesowen

Hotasfukparties may we jump to your defence - we didn't get kept up by generator noises luckily, we were up anyway as we didn't head back to our tent on both nights until after the entertainment had finished 3-4am. I wouldn't have thought most would have gone to sleep before this hour due to laughter and music? We didn't get more than 2hrs sleep Sat & Sun due to people passing by our tent, having sex and playing music etc which we don't mind as it's the nature of the beast. What I'm trying to say is we expected not to have much sleep if any due to the partying and decided we would catch up on sleep when we got home. I would be surprised if anyone having a full on session that lasted for hours would even notice a generator noise. I'm sure the noise coming from our tent kept people awake but Cest la vie it is what it is. All said and done I wouldn't pitch next to one though. I think people need to lighten up a little.

halesowen

[Removed by poster at 10/07/14 20:21:15]

halesowen

Ps separate camps for party animals sounds like a good idea!

[Removed by poster at 10/07/14 21:18:16]

"Ps separate camps for party animals sounds like a good idea!"

thank you very much guys, that was our thoughts exactly, we figured swing clubs go on till at least 4am sometimes later, so playing all night was great, we also drank, danced & partied most of every night, and sunday evening, or should I say Monday morning we were still at the fire at 4am which I kept going with at least 6 trips to the the wood pile lol) with our new found hot friends & one member of security, who was aa great guy,,, enjoying getting through our stock of JD, Jaegermeister, vodka & Sambuca, we thought it rude to take it home, so we shared, lol, then up at 8am to pack up & say farewell,

as you say a party animal section would at least let all in that section know that all are up or should I say awake & "up" haha, & we could all party together, xx

"Ps separate camps for party animals sounds like a good idea!"

ps loved you on the Mr & Mrs, funny Mr`s face was, haha x

"

I would like to thank the organisers for their time & effort however, it is a great event, just hope something can be sorted for the all nighters,"

Firstly I didn't know that you had a generator going all night so why would I name you, also there were a few other people with generators. I didn't have a problem with people using generators I also don't care that people wanted to party past 4am (I know I was on Saturday night). However the site rules were that generators were to be switched off at midnight, there was no rules about music being on past that time. Is it really that much of a problem turning off your generator?

Apart from generators I thought the whole weekend was a success.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

We had a fabulous weekend and firstly want to say a huge thanks to all involved with the organising. Our suggestions would be more toilets and showers. More rubbish bins in the main public area and recycling bins. More realistic price for bottled water. Subdued lighting in the play tents. Late night food. Separate camping for late night party people. But it was fabulous weekend and we look forward to 2015.

Hampshire

"Ps separate camps for party animals sounds like a good idea!

thank you very much guys, that was our thoughts exactly, we figured swing clubs go on till at least 4am sometimes later, so playing all night was great, we also drank, danced & partied most of every night, and sunday evening, or should I say Monday morning we were still at the fire at 4am which I kept going with at least 6 trips to the the wood pile lol) with our new found hot friends & one member of security, who was aa great guy,,, enjoying getting through our stock of JD, Jaegermeister, vodka & Sambuca, we thought it rude to take it home, so we shared, lol, then up at 8am to pack up & say farewell,

as you say a party animal section would at least let all in that section know that all are up or should I say awake & "up" haha, & we could all party together, xx"

You disgust me with your lewd fornication. And I hear your curry was crap.

I think the lap dancing lessons and later show was a great addition this year. The only gutted person with the late show was the girlfriend as she was onstage being teamed by the two dancers and couldn't see with the blindfold. Lol

Also the security were a great bunch especially mr whippy.

hiding from cock pics.

"I think the lap dancing lessons and later show was a great addition this year. The only gutted person with the late show was the girlfriend as she was onstage being teamed by the two dancers and couldn't see with the blindfold. Lol

Also the security were a great bunch especially mr whippy. "

Yes.. And I did enjoy the lap dancing lessons!

Thought the shows by the dancers were class! so glad we took our pole as the girl that did the 2 shows on Sunday evening was amazing, so gracefull and elegent. Pole dancing lessons for beginners might be a good daytime event next year!

halesowen

Lol at the Mr Whippy title, he's also know as Sparticus & Ragnar - the list keeps on growing

"Lol at the Mr Whippy title, he's also know as Sparticus & Ragnar - the list keeps on growing "

[Removed by poster at 11/07/14 17:38:47]

"Lol at the Mr Whippy title, he's also know as Sparticus & Ragnar - the list keeps on growing "

I thought Indiana jones sounded good

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Thought the shows by the dancers were class! so glad we took our pole as the girl that did the 2 shows on Sunday evening was amazing, so gracefull and elegent. Pole dancing lessons for beginners might be a good daytime event next year!

"

We should be the ones thanking you guys for taking the pole. On the Sunday night in the dance tent the girl on the pole was amazing.

Bring on the lessons for 2015

"Electric hook ups are in need of MAINS ELECTRIC and this was in the middle of a field........"

As are most camping sites, in fields,

"Ps separate camps for party animals sounds like a good idea!

thank you very much guys, that was our thoughts exactly, we figured swing clubs go on till at least 4am sometimes later, so playing all night was great, we also drank, danced & partied most of every night, and sunday evening, or should I say Monday morning we were still at the fire at 4am which I kept going with at least 6 trips to the the wood pile lol) with our new found hot friends & one member of security, who was aa great guy,,, enjoying getting through our stock of JD, Jaegermeister, vodka & Sambuca, we thoughpt it rude to take it home, so we shared, lol, then up at 8am to pack up & say farewell,

as you say a party animal section would at least let all in that section know that all are up or should I say awake & "up" haha, & we could all party together, xx

You disgust me with your lewd fornication. And I hear your curry was crap. "

We weren't half as lewd till you pair forced us at gunpoint back to our tent,,,,,,,,, and the curry,,,,,, well, you light weights, if you choose to sleep all day because of the late nights, maybe you'll not be staying in the party animal section next year, hahaha xx

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

As are most camping sites, in fields,"

Campsites (commercial ones) often have hook ups, yes.

Festival sites don't necessarily fall into the same category. For example, Glastonbury doesn't have hook ups to my knowledge (certainly I've not seen any there when I've been, even when we took a caravan) I've not been able to see any such facility available at Reading or Download either. However, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Is a weekend without electricity really such a hardship that it would spoil the fun of the festival..?

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 14:57:50]

Festival sites don't necessarily fall into the same category. For example, Glastonbury doesn't have hook ups to my knowledge (certainly I've not seen any there when I've been, even when we took a caravan) I've not been able to see any such facility available at Reading or Download either. However, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Is a weekend without electricity really such a hardship that it would spoil the fun of the festival..?"

What's the big debate on electric? Yes I prefer electric, & that is why I own a generator, the issue is not the electricity it is so the early birds can get some sleep, though the other option is to have an early bird camp & a party animal camp, as far from one another as possible, causing no hardship to anyone, keeping everyone happy, is that so hard to organise? Surely the aim of a successful event is to keep all happy & have those & more returning the following year,

reigate

Is a weekend without electricity really such a hardship that it would spoil the fun of the festival..?

What's the big debate on electric? Yes I prefer electric, & that is why I own a generator, the issue is not the electricity it is so the early birds can get some sleep, though the other option is to have an early bird camp & a party animal camp, as far from one another as possible, causing no hardship to anyone, keeping everyone happy, is that so hard to organise? Surely the aim of a successful event is to keep all happy & have those & more returning the following year, "

It has nothing to do with people being "earlybirds" but the fact if they are in their tents trying to have a party with others and cant hear each other talk by a generator going when the rules say they should be switched off at midnight. Suggest should be a separate area for generator users at the furthest end of the site.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

The generator beside us wasn't switched off until 5:30am, hardly early birds.

We went the whole weekend sans electricity (bar 10 minutes when she was getting ready for the Santonesse show) and we're still alive, is it really that difficult to go a few hours without electricity?

From a totally personal point of view, the rule was generators off by midnight so that is what it should have been. People knew the rules before going and if they dont like them then dont go. That does not mean that people can not carry on partying as long as it is respectfully of others. Battery operated lights and music are cheap and would do the job. Maybe the idea of 2 camps is not a bad idea, but the party camp should still keep the music etc to a reasonable level. We were in front of a group who liked to party and to be fair they did come and say they would be up all night partying and if we wanted to join them that would be fine. To be honest we were that worn out each night we would have slept through an earthquake.

To be fair the a few only noticed the generators once switched off as you kinda got used to them. I bought along two phone backup chargers that done the trick for us and some Bluetooth speakers but I wouldn't play my music too loud as most would be bored of pink Floyd lol. All we wanted electricity for was for hair drier and straighteners.

I do like the idea of a party animal part

wigan

Is a weekend without electricity really such a hardship that it would spoil the fun of the festival..?"

As a regular @ Download etc and always opt for VIP camping I can honestly say that electric hook ups have never been available, they do however have a glamp tent away from the campers where girls (and some men lol) can plug in straightners and dryers and deffo NO generators allowed

TBH I wasn't bothered by generator noise at all, kinda got used to it, the only noise was being woken around 6am every morning with various neighbours having sex!!! but that was a bit of a turn on lol

wigan

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 19:34:46]

wigan

"To be fair the a few only noticed the generators once switched off as you kinda got used to them. I bought along two phone backup chargers that done the trick for us and some Bluetooth speakers but I wouldn't play my music too loud as most would be bored of pink Floyd lol. All we wanted electricity for was for hair drier and straighteners.

I do like the idea of a party animal part"

Next year pitch up next to me and blast the Floyd out all night lol

"To be fair the a few only noticed the generators once switched off as you kinda got used to them. I bought along two phone backup chargers that done the trick for us and some Bluetooth speakers but I wouldn't play my music too loud as most would be bored of pink Floyd lol. All we wanted electricity for was for hair drier and straighteners.

I do like the idea of a party animal part"

It seems we are all looking towards a party animal side of the venue then, wonder if this is something the organisers will look towards, because once I'm worn out, noise or not, I will sleep, lol,

C'mon organisers,,,,,,, what say thee?

By *antricBondageCouple  over a year ago

Kingston

While we did not make it this year we did last. A SOLAR panel system is cheap and for a caravan's needs would cost less than £250 and therefore silent!

We have such a system and are astinished more don't. Admittedly ee spend thr summer at festivals so get full use of the sun.

By *LACK10INCHMan  over a year ago

Bedfont, Feltham

More Jelly for the big man

By *LACK10INCHMan  over a year ago

Bedfont, Feltham

And maps for the nearest shops and supermarket, as I finished up in a Tesco's in Wales this year.

halesowen

"And maps for the nearest shops and supermarket, as I finished up in a Tesco's in Wales this year."

There's a petrol station with spar type shop 2 mins up the road

By *illy in bootsTV/TS  over a year ago

cotswolds ask for details

more instructions and training for tony on how to put up a tent!!!

By *an1111Man  over a year ago

manchester & blackpool

all the generator needed was a box around it to make it quieter . I turned it off myself at one point it was selfish how it was being used but you get that with some people . I think security should be told to around campsite at midnight to ensure all generators are off . The owner of the site managed to stop everything at 1am on sunday night even though the party was still going on at 4am saturday night . Anyway it was a great event roll on 2015 swingfields . I have details of the exotic dancers if anyone would like to book them xx

Still got my 2 wristbands on.. And yes before anyone asks I have a shower since the festival. Just for some reason do not want to cut them off, become a point of principal with the Mrs now. She says Bio degradable wrist bands next year!!!!

"A different date as we can't make any weekend in July "

Me too - wanted to go but exams throughout July

More single guys. Oh and Kylie. Sure she would come lol. Great effort this year. When do tickets for next go on sale. xx

"Still got my 2 wristbands on.. And yes before anyone asks I have a shower since the festival. Just for some reason do not want to cut them off, become a point of principal with the Mrs now. She says Bio degradable wrist bands next year!!!! "

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

"more instructions and training for tony on how to put up a tent!!!"

that would be amasing as I had to teach him and his one job was to do the pegs....he forgot he was holding said pegs!!!! Lol

Well the wrist band is finally off! So better quality ones next year please still got the red one though! Roll on 2015

nr beauly

"Well the wrist band is finally off! So better quality ones next year please still got the red one though! Roll on 2015"

Steel ones for you next year.... oh that's the fetish arena !!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic