FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Aston Private Club & others

Aston Private Club & others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpshot15 OP   Man  over a year ago

bham

How do I get onto this scene. Seems like clubs are the way to go but how does a black guy get in? I would like to think race is not my issue but its hard to ignore. I'm an intelligent office manager who plays semi pro sport and yet still can't get into a club. Any ideas or contacts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why cant you get in clubs,they accept anyone,i go to clubs and see blackmen there all the time.never heard of a swingers club being rasist

bham

I really don't know. Ill keep trying. I'm sure its not my colour but I can't think of anything else. Your 200 miles from me I know but I may have to come try your clubs out lol. Maybe I just need someone to vouch for me?

Haha i know x I go to eureka but if you go to profile BMFC parties then you mite find a party ?t a club nearer you

bham

BMFC parties ok ill check it out.B-)

[Removed by poster at 08/09/13 05:31:13]

Good lad lol

Theres quite a few good clubs around the west midlands that most certainly let black guys in.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"How do I get onto this scene. Seems like clubs are the way to go but how does a black guy get in? I would like to think race is not my issue but its hard to ignore. I'm an intelligent office manager who plays semi pro sport and yet still can't get into a club. Any ideas or contacts?"
oh please don't play the race card, if its a normal club nite and single guys are on the list you could get in anywhere !!!

whatever color u are.

the clubs i go too are full of black guys, and they are popular with the ladies in there.

A poor look at me thread effort tbh

"How do I get onto this scene. Seems like clubs are the way to go but how does a black guy get in? I would like to think race is not my issue but its hard to ignore. I'm an intelligent office manager who plays semi pro sport and yet still can't get into a club. Any ideas or contacts?"

Dude, no club refuse Blk man in this country.

"How do I get onto this scene. Seems like clubs are the way to go but how does a black guy get in? I would like to think race is not my issue but its hard to ignore. I'm an intelligent office manager who plays semi pro sport and yet still can't get into a club. Any ideas or contacts? oh please don't play the race card, if its a normal club nite and single guys are on the list you could get in anywhere !!!

whatever color u are.

the clubs i go too are full of black guys, and they are popular with the ladies in there.

A poor look at me thread effort tbh "

This can't be a serious thread?

Xstasia in West Brom hold BMFC nights and whenever I've been to Chameleons in Darleston there has always been black guys in there, wether normal club night or BBW night. Never been to the private club in bham or club retro in Walsall but have chatted to guys that have & they were black.

Think if you are coming up against entry issues to these places it's because you are a single guy and nothing to do with Race. I know Chams has a waiting list for single guy membership and I think Xtasia may be similar. Private club & Club retro is a sex not swinging club so not sure on there policies but both have websites you can check.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz such a easy card to use and as a mixed race guy fund it very annoying when it is used at any given opportunity I live about 5 minutes from the o/p and have been to clubs local to us and never had a problem and as previous people have said there's plenty of black men in the clubs

bham

Thank you sexy minx, for an informative reply. Like I said I couldnt think of any other reason. I now know about getting on guest lists and so on so will follow the correct route. By no means should you expect people who are not in this scene to get it straight away. I'm asking the question that's all!

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Try emailing the clubs first.

a lot dont like single guys just turning up.

Click on the clubs section to find more details about the club you want to visit.

"Thank you sexy minx, for an informative reply. Like I said I couldnt think of any other reason. I now know about getting on guest lists and so on so will follow the correct route. By no means should you expect people who are not in this scene to get it straight away. I'm asking the question that's all!"

All the clubs I mentioned have websites, perhaps checking them out prior to posting questions next time. There is a very detailed clubs review section on here too, always a good place to start.

I also never mentioned guest lists...but for some of the socials on here men need to be on a guestlist, but that doesn't apply to normal club nights.

bham

Thanks

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Race is never an issue here, however the wording of applications can make a difference. "Want to shag anything that moves" compared with "Genuine, fun loving guy who likes a natter as much as play" will make a difference if there's a waiting list for the club.

As mentioned, we run BMFC nights once a month, infact next Friday the 13th, so get an application in quickly if you'd care to join us. All of 2 miles from you!! Info found on our web site.

When I went to retro club a while back I think it was mostly none white guys.

So won't be colour that's an issue.

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

The club mentioned by the OP will allow any single guy in as long as they have ID along with the admission fee and temporary membership fee. All you have to do is turn up

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

We are always in the Private Club, and colour is no problem. If they refused you for some reason it can only really be to do with your ID or money? Unless you offended them somehow!

Unless yo really do look under 18, then they will probably refuse you entry.

bham

Thank you all for your information. I'm well and truly clued up now. Now just need to decide which event to go to LOL. See you all around.

[Removed by poster at 09/09/13 06:21:49]

Its cause your from Tipton, they scared your going to pull up on your os

By *rMisterMan  over a year ago

Near the Wall

Dude I understand why you may be hesitant. When I started swinging solo I was apprehensive of that fact too. I did not need. I have never turned away from a club because of my race and I have had few invitations from clubs, house parties because they needed a mix up. the later was a very imaginative host who wanted all races andethnicities at the party. We did struggle to get Chinese guy tho but there was an Asian couple.

Once you are in the club, then there will be couples and single ladies who will be jumping on you and others who will be avoiding you. Just a matter of preference. A friend of mine who is white British has been once turned away at a greater Manchester club because it was black and white party, the only white males allowed where those part of a couple. We filed a complaint because there were two 2 black ladies in there and one was single this were not having it

So check the entry requirements of the club's take the entrance fees extra condoms and go. Once there, dont try hard, be respectful don't be pushy, no means no and havefun. I always consider clubs as night clubs chat to other with no ulterior notice and sex always happens

» Add a new message to this topic