FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liberty Elite members

Liberty Elite members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else on here a liberty elite member? I've just heard that the managers have left suddenly so does anyone know what's happening? We only joined a few weeks ago so I'll be majorly pissed off if its closed down!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone else on here a liberty elite member? I've just heard that the managers have left suddenly so does anyone know what's happening? We only joined a few weeks ago so I'll be majorly pissed off if its closed down!"

The owners have stopped attending due to serious illness. The club manager is still there running it.

Rumors are that it has been sold back to the previous owner - either way it wont close.

Great thankyou Just getting a bit worried 'cause I can't get hold of anyone! So is it business as usual then do you know?

"Great thankyou Just getting a bit worried 'cause I can't get hold of anyone! So is it business as usual then do you know? "

Ask the club directly.

We was there last weekend....great night, and can say whoever owns it is doing a fantastic job!!

Yeah I've been trying to but the phone is going straight to voicemail and they haven't responded to my messages or email - hence the post on here.

Thanks for your help

» Add a new message to this topic