FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cham Bi Night

Cham Bi Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi can anyone give feedback on Chams on a Bi night. Whats it like? busy? any couples?

PM if easier Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evadomCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

For some one who has straight on his profile... It's not the night for you!

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Bi night is exactly that you will be expected to be bi sexual and happy and comfortable to be approached by men and tvs. You will get asked about this on entrance and if the staff believe you are straight you will be asked to leave and not be given entrance.

It is busy with lots of couples and singles how ever its more of a play gorund for the men than the women normally on a monday as dont forget women can play together any night of the week.

If you are in fact bi and already a member id give it a go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been n would like to but nerver had opitunity too x

Its a relaxed day/evening enjoyed by bi sexual couples and singles alike. As the poster a couple of posts above said it is more aimed mainly at the male bisexual side of things with plenty of m on m fun going on, fem on fem play goes on 7 days a week. Allowing all to freely enjoy themselves in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Regular members do not appreciate straight guys spoiling the one day that caters to a more open hedonistic people.

As your profile states you as straight a Monday would not be for you.

I have to admit i love bi nights as i feel more comfortable there and less pushy

x

Jaqui.. - that's so true.. the etiquette is different and gentler somehow.

When I've gone with Mrs B on a Monday, she has prefered it.. but then she loves to see me get it on with another fella - horny bitch that she is.

Cheers Guys,

Well so far im orally bi but maybe more,

Do any guys go my age? Goodlooking?

Could do with speaking to some off them first on here! xx Let me know xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Jaqui.. - that's so true.. the etiquette is different and gentler somehow.

When I've gone with Mrs B on a Monday, she has prefered it.. but then she loves to see me get it on with another fella - horny bitch that she is."

Can honestly say I have never had any more or any less issues regardless of the night I go. Some men try to reconciled ans if I don't want them to I say no and they go away. I Sony think bi night is any more or less friendlier than any other night really.

We've been and it's been a mix of quiet and busy. Although I'm straight and don't play, bi and or gay men are often easier to deal with and speak to when they know you're not interested. They never feel quite as desperate! Tor likes the evening but we've never found a bi girl she's fancied on bi-night.

Curious as to why - if you're straight and don't play - you attend on Mondays?

Especially as Tor can play any other night with a girl?

"Curious as to why - if you're straight and don't play - you attend on Mondays?

Especially as Tor can play any other night with a girl?

"

Availability normally,

We are both busy and it's often the only night we can do in the midlands. Besides it's not compulsory to play on any night, in fact I rarely do. We've been three times on a Monday

So it's not a regular thing. Also Tor can't necessarily play on any night because not all females are bi wheras on a Monday they're more likely to be.

At the end of the day it's a bi night but clearly states its a bi-friendly night

Understand that... really we weren't criticising, just curious was all. We were under the impression that there were plenty of bi girls on other nights but as we only go Mondays, couldn't say for sure.

But availability is the one big hitter really.

Maybe we'll see you there sometime

"Understand that... really we weren't criticising, just curious was all. We were under the impression that there were plenty of bi girls on other nights but as we only go Mondays, couldn't say for sure.

But availability is the one big hitter really.

Maybe we'll see you there sometime "

Hi didn't think you were criticising. I think I was answering two posts at once I think chams only expects you to be actually bi if you're on your own. If you're in a couple they'd expect one of you to be bi and the other comfortable with both male AND female bisexuality rather than just wanting to watch girls go at it. Men having sex with each other doesn't work for me but it doesn't bother me. I'm comfortable enough to know that no really does mean no

Mondays at chams are fantastic and are by far my favourite day/night anywhere.

If i wasnt working away so much i'd be a weekly attender

"Mondays at chams are fantastic and are by far my favourite day/night anywhere.

If i wasnt working away so much i'd be a weekly attender"

We missed you last time - ships crossing in the night etc etc... keep us posted on your next visit x

I wont make it on a monday next time i am home but i do plan on renewing my single guy membership (if i can) and being there 28,29 and 30 August x

"Cheers Guys,

Well so far im orally bi but maybe more,

Do any guys go my age? Goodlooking?

Could do with speaking to some off them first on here! xx Let me know xx"

Hey hey hey

We haven't been to Chams yet but may be going soon, get in touch

Edel x

Plus why is everyone so hung up on what this guys status is?

So what if it says he is straight, he has every right to change his mind if he wants to

Ok rant over...

Edel x

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Just thinking back to another recent thread... if two bi guys turned up on bi night at Chams, would they be let in as a couple, at couple's rates or as two men?

"Plus why is everyone so hung up on what this guys status is?

So what if it says he is straight, he has every right to change his mind if he wants to

Ok rant over...

Edel x"

Cheers Very Much. We need more swingers like you two. Give me a message hope we can chat more. XXX Whats the MR's Profiel?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Just thinking back to another recent thread... if two bi guys turned up on bi night at Chams, would they be let in as a couple, at couple's rates or as two men?

"

2 men I believe

If that is the case, Chams might want to check their policy is legal under the Equality Act 2010. It could be considered discrimination not to treat two men as a couple, when a heterosexual couple would be treated differently. The recent Christian B&B case would be an example.

Incidentally, we've only been once on the bi night (twice in total so our experience might be of little use), but we certainly preferred the atmosphere on the bi night. The wednesday night we first went on was great as an introduction, but would be a little too quiet for us now I think. We liked that the bi night was busier, and we both felt more relaxed.

"If that is the case, Chams might want to check their policy is legal under the Equality Act 2010. It could be considered discrimination not to treat two men as a couple, when a heterosexual couple would be treated differently. The recent Christian B&B case would be an example.

Incidentally, we've only been once on the bi night (twice in total so our experience might be of little use), but we certainly preferred the atmosphere on the bi night. The wednesday night we first went on was great as an introduction, but would be a little too quiet for us now I think. We liked that the bi night was busier, and we both felt more relaxed. "

I'm not sure it applies as it's a private members club very much like golf clubs can exclude women as full members. It depends what they've got in their rules and they can refuse anyone the right of admission. It may be unfair and to be honest you'd have thought that we would be past that sort of thing by now.

I love the bi days/nights at Chams.

"I love the bi days/nights at Chams. "

"If that is the case, Chams might want to check their policy is legal under the Equality Act 2010. It could be considered discrimination not to treat two men as a couple, when a heterosexual couple would be treated differently. The recent Christian B&B case would be an example.

Incidentally, we've only been once on the bi night (twice in total so our experience might be of little use), but we certainly preferred the atmosphere on the bi night. The wednesday night we first went on was great as an introduction, but would be a little too quiet for us now I think. We liked that the bi night was busier, and we both felt more relaxed.

I'm not sure it applies as it's a private members club very much like golf clubs can exclude women as full members. It depends what they've got in their rules and they can refuse anyone the right of admission. It may be unfair and to be honest you'd have thought that we would be past that sort of thing by now."

Yes, you're right. I'd forgotten about the membership requirement.

We are going on Monday 12th August. Hoping to meet another bi couple. Any bi couples going and would like to meet up, let us know. Maria & Chris xx

"Bi night is exactly that you will be expected to be bi sexual and happy and comfortable to be approached by men and tvs. You will get asked about this on entrance and if the staff believe you are straight you will be asked to leave and not be given entrance.

It is busy with lots of couples and singles how ever its more of a play gorund for the men than the women normally on a monday as dont forget women can play together any night of the week.

If you are in fact bi and already a member id give it a go"

I have been to their bi nights and im straight, very straight but never been refused entry there !!

To be honest we didnt like it much even thou my partner is bi. there was very little bi stuff going on and we have had far more bi stuff going on on other days/nights there especially male bi stuff !!

By *ove bi guysWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Fav night of the week. Good mix of singles and couples. Relaxed and friendly with plenty of mm fun especially in jacuzzi and cinema.

Gutted I can't go.this evening

By *irectline1112Man  over a year ago

sittingbourne

I havn't been in a while but it used to be good, depends what you want. I would have gone twice a month.

Lunchtime til 4pm older men the odd couple who tended to play together. After 5 more couples (fb's) playing after work then in the evening anything can happen.

Some great cock and lovely pussy whatever floats your boat!!

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"Fav night of the week. Good mix of singles and couples. Relaxed and friendly with plenty of mm fun especially in jacuzzi and cinema.

Gutted I can't go.this evening "

I spend most of my time in the cinema on a Monday night

N

» Add a new message to this topic