FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Darlaston :-)

Chams Darlaston :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone I was just wondering if there was a good mix of couple to males at Darlaston on a Friday night. We have a 4.5 hour drive if we want to go and don't want to be disappointed. Newport has been very quiet the last couple of times and not many guys there to have fun with.Foxxy xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

its quite male heavy on a friday night it depends what your looking for after about 8pm its filing up nicely. We have been most nights of the week and find a friday a great night if your looking for single guys to play with. Very busy but so is a sat night which is couples only

thanks for the reply. I think friday night will be perfect for me then.

will have to book some time of work i think xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Actually I was there not this Friday the friday before (14th June) and there was next to no single males in, more couples than ever before. So it just depends on the night in question.

If you check the other local clubs, sometimes if events are on then the single men head over to those

i think thats what happened to us last time when we went to chams newport. we are looking to go on 19th July so will have to check what events are on around that time.

we are down in pembrokeshire so every club is hours away from us so its a bit disheartening when we turn and and have limited fun

"i think thats what happened to us last time when we went to chams newport. we are looking to go on 19th July so will have to check what events are on around that time.

we are down in pembrokeshire so every club is hours away from us so its a bit disheartening when we turn and and have limited fun "

I live close and I feel the same

still a night out is a night out

so fingers crossed the men are there in plenty and of great quality

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

dont forget you can book a room at chams darlaston and stop over and make a weekend of it

we have a young family so would only be staying the one night. thats why we are looking for july 19, so we can arrange everything now. looking forward to it now

"Actually I was there not this Friday the friday before (14th June) and there was next to no single males in, more couples than ever before. So it just depends on the night in question.

If you check the other local clubs, sometimes if events are on then the single men head over to those "

Yeah i was there that night too......hardly any single guys....but it does vary for sure

"Actually I was there not this Friday the friday before (14th June) and there was next to no single males in, more couples than ever before. So it just depends on the night in question.

If you check the other local clubs, sometimes if events are on then the single men head over to those

Yeah i was there that night too......hardly any single guys....but it does vary for sure "

So was I.... but was still a fantastic night...!!

Last nights bbw event and plenty of single guys and Was heaps of fun

When I've been on a Friday it's been overrun single male. Just check events hope you have fun xxx

Well I'm sure now you've said you'll be going you will get single men, such as myself, making a bee line for chams. I for one would love the chance to play with you there x

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I've not been to Chameleons before, so can't truely comment on what you'd find, though the club is definately on my bucket list so to speak.

I'd have thought the 19th July would be as good a night as any to pick to go though as the nearest club Xtasia in West Brom runs a Kinksters and Swingers night on that night and has it's monthly Greedy Girls night the following Friday (26th)

Other clubs to consider though I've not been and people seem to have differnt opinions of them are R3tro in Walsall and Private Club in Aston, Birmingham. I'd suggest reading teh reviews on those clubs so you can decide for yourself if they might meet your requirements too as I believe they have lots of guys going to them.

Hope that helps

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Yeah i was there that night too......hardly any single guys....but it does vary for sure "

Me and KP was saying the very same. Historically Fridays have been dominated by guys. So was strange to see a more equal mix.. I think that's makes cham different every time you go. You can't predict how the night will pan out.

Thanks for the replies... Just got to book time off work now and then get some new lingerie anyone else coming

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

"Thanks for the replies... Just got to book time off work now and then get some new lingerie anyone else coming "

We tend to go Fridays and Sundays. So you may see us there.

"Thanks for the replies... Just got to book time off work now and then get some new lingerie anyone else coming "

I'm heading over this friday night so I'll pm you over the weekend

I wont be there mid next month as I have tickets to the athletic finals in Birmingham and other stuff next month

that would be great, i've got a few ideas i want to try out while there

Im going on friday night with another lady so hoping its a good mix of singles and couples

The lodge at gloucester is a tad closer to the OP i would think we had great time there when we visited

I travel further for chams. I have 5 clubs closer, but they aint chams Mind I use to drive from Sheffield all the way to chams and back Closer clubs are all well and good but when it's chams you want

By *ngel of HarlemWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Yeah me and a friend travel from stockport. to chams, well worth the trip!

"Yeah me and a friend travel from stockport. to chams, well worth the trip!"

Im going from up north been a couple of times and loved it

Quick question... Is there a glory hole in Darlaston? Xx

Yes

Thanks xx

Tried to pm you, however you have filters on

Have a look on chams website as I find party nights or themed weekends get more of a mix than your standard Friday or weekend plus not sure but will the beach party be on again August Bank hols as I have been out the loop for a while x

Still looking for as much feedback as poss please

We have always enjoyed Sunday's there. Always a good mix.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Make sure you don't go on a big sports night. I went once when it was football that evening and Rugby World Cup early Saturday and there were very few single guys there. Still had fun though!

» Add a new message to this topic