FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > never been to a club, whats it like... how does it all happen etc...

never been to a club, whats it like... how does it all happen etc...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very curious as to how à club works... Never been and a little worried going not havibg à clue what to expect or how it all works if you like...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Everybody that attend clubs are there for the same thing as you, I've always found them to be friendly environments. The problem is that most guys go with the notion that they don't have to put any work in and that women will just jump onto their cock, hence they fall down at the first hurdle because they aren't willing the go and strike up a conversation with anybody. Do not be one of these guys.

Thanks for thé advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately it's not just the guys! On rare occasions women have the same approach, very inconsiderate and off putting. Maria. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my experience it depends more on the people in the club (with 1 exception)

If you get a good crowd then anything can happen, get a bad crowd or a mix of too much alcohol & you'll be hiding behind potted plants (Yes from personal experience) but go, chat to people and have a laugh, anything else that happens is a bonus

"In my experience it depends more on the people in the club (with 1 exception)

If you get a good crowd then anything can happen, get a bad crowd or a mix of too much alcohol & you'll be hiding behind potted plants (Yes from personal experience) but go, chat to people and have a laugh, anything else that happens is a bonus "

Ye true, just want to find a nice woman to go with for my first time so I'm not overwhelmed and on my own haha xx

» Add a new message to this topic