FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which clubs in northwest are good for Saturday night greedy girls?

Which clubs in northwest are good for Saturday night greedy girls?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy n up 4 it OP   Couple  over a year ago

western isles

As title says, we are willing to travel anywhere within area NW/NE/Scotland to a club suitable for a first time greedy girl (couple) to hae fun at. We have not had much experience of clubs and are not looking for a gangbang type scenario, more a select, chosen few having fun with her together? Pretty much must be a Saurday night as its our only guarenteed free night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

A lot of clubs have couples only night on a Saturday so this might be tricky... check out the diaries on the sites of a few to begin with, you may have less choice than you think.

western isles

Hey Candy! already tried that and confirm what you say, thats why i`m posying on here for ideas?

Thanks anyway...........

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Fair enough, best of luck.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I know both clubs in the north east, Club f and Secrets, both allow "limited" amounts of single guys on saturday nights... guys they know and have vetted

western isles

thanks for that _abio!

So which is best for us newbies?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"thanks for that _abio!

So which is best for us newbies?"

not been to secrets yet so not in a position to comment on them.. I am sure that someone who has been there will come thru soon....

as for club f... its cool and very socialable on a saturday, so you don't tend to get so much of the "long lambs patrolling all the playrooms" vibe...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As title says, we are willing to travel anywhere within area NW/NE/Scotland to a club suitable for a first time greedy girl (couple) to hae fun at. We have not had much experience of clubs and are not looking for a gangbang type scenario, more a select, chosen few having fun with her together? Pretty much must be a Saurday night as its our only guarenteed free night."
try adam n eves in eccles. always busy on saturday nites

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

partners in bury allows single guys in on sat eves also when i used to go cpls didnt have to pay to join xx

By *rey Goose 13Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

adam and eves are having a fab swingers party tonight guys get in for £25 no memberships so lots of new sexy guys are going you will have a brill time give it a try x

yep ....A&E holds a soft spot for me ..It was my first ever club and have mets loads of genuine people and now I have career in swinging haha

Go with the flow and have funstuff

A great place.....and loads of fit women

Connections in Blackpool allows single guys in on sat eves also no one have to pay to join as its free for every one

» Add a new message to this topic