FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Office

The Office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave and Jessie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hello, we are looking to go to the office on night, and were wondering how it is for couples? And if there was anything we should be sure of before going?

Thanks

Dave and Jessie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unpearCouple  over a year ago

bristol

We have been to the Office many times but it is very hit & miss. Sometimes it's very busy and other times dead. We have had some great times there even when it was quiet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been to The Office twice. Once a year ago when it was pretty quiet and then thought we would give it ago about two months ago as its local to us.

Have to say we were very disappointed as we arrived at 10.30 and were the only people there....except for the hand that comes through the window

Sam x

I used to go and it used to be a good club, have heard its gone down hill. There's a much better club in Bath I believe.

went a couple of weeks ago with my partner was our first time at a club and really disappointing as hardly anyone else there but have had loads of friends tell me they've had great nights there, guess it's just luck of the drawer

"I used to go and it used to be a good club, have heard its gone down hill. There's a much better club in Bath I believe. "

BSC has closed down

By *moothcplforplayCouple  over a year ago

Melksham

"went a couple of weeks ago with my partner was our first time at a club and really disappointing as hardly anyone else there but have had loads of friends tell me they've had great nights there, guess it's just luck of the drawer "

We went a few weeks ago and paid £20 to get in had to walk up loads of stairs only to fine that there was no other couples in this club just two single guys we were very disappointed we stayed an hour and left. We then traveled to Salisbury to try donkeydicksparties we paid £1 entry and this place was packed with around 70 to 80 people and had a great time. It just goes to show how two clubs can be so different on a Saturday night.

» Add a new message to this topic