FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > xtasia foam party

xtasia foam party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone going to the foam party on the 31st? Will it be your first time? Got the hotel booked all ready xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *li87Man  over a year ago

Preston

I'll be going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going not my first time at the club but the first foam party i have attended though.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Guest list is on the Meets Forum and is just over 100 names now, good mixture of couples and singles.

"Guest list is on the Meets Forum and is just over 100 names now, good mixture of couples and singles. "

I went to the last foam party that was on a Friday night! Had a brilliant tine and looking forward to this one as well

By *mooth talking danMan  over a year ago

near

I was there too , awesome

Mmmm I wonder if I can go?!? Would love to go to a foam party and _tasia!! Two birds with one stone!!!

"Mmmm I wonder if I can go?!? Would love to go to a foam party and _tasia!! Two birds with one stone!!!"

Pop your name down on the guest list! Great nught to visit Xtasia that's for sure

"Mmmm I wonder if I can go?!? Would love to go to a foam party and _tasia!! Two birds with one stone!!!

Pop your name down on the guest list! Great nught to visit Xtasia that's for sure "

Guest list is comming along nicely now in the Meet Requests and Parties section! It is also a great night to visit Xtasia, not nught lol.

"Anyone going to the foam party on the 31st? Will it be your first time? Got the hotel booked all ready xx"

Yep me, see my profile for who's coming too

I'll be there, please say hi

"Mmmm I wonder if I can go?!? Would love to go to a foam party and _tasia!! Two birds with one stone!!!

Pop your name down on the guest list! Great nught to visit Xtasia that's for sure

Guest list is comming along nicely now in the Meet Requests and Parties section! It is also a great night to visit Xtasia, not nught lol. "

I got the meaning lol, will have a word with the man in my life and see what he says x

Guest list is comming along nicely now in the Meet Requests and Parties section! It is also a great night to visit Xtasia, not nught lol.

I got the meaning lol, will have a word with the man in my life and see what he says x "

Only one thing to say 'bring on the foam' lol

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

lol...they are making each bubble by hand as we speak!!

» Add a new message to this topic