FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > prices of clubs

prices of clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been swinging for sometime now and have notice the price of some clubs is going and are now getting quiet expensive .We don't all have lots of spare cash and for us its becoming a luxury to go to a club are we the only one,s who find this ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It isn't cheap but then we look at it and think if we went out on a normal night drinking in town we'd easily spend £100 if not more by the end of it. We'd much rather spend £35 on couples night at Libs, much more fun! Plus you have to think how much it costs the proprietors to maintain the facilities, it's an expensive business for them.

I think it's no more expensive than a normal night out, a night out for us would cost at least £100 so if we go to a club and a hotel it would be about the same

I agree I think a night out in a club is far cheaper than a night out in a pub

Thanks for the replies you are all right but when we add a club night with petrol and bring your own booze and perhaps hotel ? it can become an expensive night .We don't have many clubs near us so travelling is our only way to get to the good clubs

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"Thanks for the replies you are all right but when we add a club night with petrol and bring your own booze and perhaps hotel ? it can become an expensive night .We don't have many clubs near us so travelling is our only way to get to the good clubs "

We charge £10 in advance online, offer Saturday FREE if you pay for Saturday and brilliant value licenced bar ...... Times are tough and a lot of clubs are trying to help xxx

[Removed by poster at 03/05/13 23:55:42]

What I don't understand is why dry clubs charge the same as wet clubs, surely the dry clubs wouldn't have such expensive electric bills and stuff like towels/laundry to pay out

Kestrel for an afternoon in the sun is amazing and the same place becomes Abfab in the evening. I have never been when its Abfab but I hear good things.

I have never gone to Kestrel without a girl friend, does not seem right otherwise. Also, so far, never played with others although very tempted at times.

Its not far from Marlow/Becky at all, near the airport.

There is another in Watford, also not far.

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Organise in advance train to Blackpool connections no joining fee cheap hotel good fun x

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"Organise in advance train to Blackpool connections no joining fee cheap hotel good fun x "

I goto Blackpool Connections and spend all Sunday there. I arrange to see all my meets there as it's only £10 entrance fee for the day (Women are free). With no hidden membership required it's as cheap as chips. The added benefit is that if somebody doesn't turn up there are still lot of lovely people there to play with. So even timewasters become a thing of the past.

I do have a 7pm till 8pm slot to fill if anyone's interested.

Jenny.

wow for us to get to blackpool and back would cost about £150 just the journey lol x

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Ah plan ahead super saver lol get a ride on the train for more than half of what u think lol xx

By *illywizz1000000Man  over a year ago

north west

I have a similar problem.. I'm a bloke that goes to clubs alone and when you add the cost of fuel to the single male prices it is pretty expensive.

Connections is reasonable but seems to be hit and miss with how busy it gets.

So with fuel and a hotel means a night away is just too much except special occasions...

So if I'm going to club it I would like to chat and maybe more with some women not sit and hope for an afternnon chat..

Ourplace4fun in North london is well priced Sundays are only £20 for single guys and £10 for couples its a one night membership too plus byob so a very cheap night out.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Its probably also worth pointing out that running a club isn't very cheap either and the profit margins on them are very small.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Its probably also worth pointing out that running a club isn't very cheap either and the profit margins on them are very small. "

Profit? good grief man, you don't mean that club owners need to make a profit to survive do you?

I think a lot of people conveniently forget that a normal nightclub will make more profit from one bottle of spirits than a swingers club will make from the entrance fee of a couple. Even a night out at a pub will cost more than the entrance fee for most clubs, even after buying your own booze to take with you.

"Thanks for the replies you are all right but when we add a club night with petrol and bring your own booze and perhaps hotel ? it can become an expensive night .We don't have many clubs near us so travelling is our only way to get to the good clubs "

Don't drink and then you don't need to stay over and it suddenly becomes a much cheaper night out.

We rarely spend more than £20 on top of admission when we go clubbing.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Agree with all those who make the point that a swingers night out is a lot cheaper than a "Vanilla" night out.

Everything has it's price. As customers you have the choice of buying into it or not. If you know the cost in advance, and you choose to go for it, it's your decision. No good harking on about it. The OP should be grateful that at most clubs, you have a "single-guy-subsidy" keeping the prices as low as they are. God help some people if equal pricing was enforced.

Norwich

Well done single guys

By *HELONDONCOUPLECouple  over a year ago

london

yes we have noticed that it is not a cheap night out at clubs anymore maybe hence the drop in people attending, but if you look at the world outside everything has gone up

we can see this has people talking well we have helped run a party at a club and they made a lot of profit from just opening the doors and they do this 3 or 5 times a week and you had to bring your own booze and so we say clubs are pricing there selves out of the swinging scene a club near us charges £50 for a couple too much because at the end of the day we are providing the entertainment numbers are going down in clubs

Norwich

Is £25 per person really ott for a night out?

well I rest my case yet another club getting greedy by putting there prices up kestrals has just sent me a email of new prices and so it goes on also some people are missing the point if we go local we walk no car or expence ?

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Although we have plenty of good clubs near to us we do occassionally treat ourselves to clubs further a field. The entrance fees are pretty standard, what we do find off putting is the membership fees. Understand why clubs put them in place, but it does mean we would be paying an annual membership for one visit per year.

Would be good if clubs who have annual memberships, could offer one visit per year for a reduced rate

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Quite a few clubs are now doing life time membership and others quite a reasonable annual membership. A few years ago every club was charging annual membership and it became quite pricey. We travel a lot and are members of 14 clubs, if had to pay annual membership it would cost a fortune. We tend to try and find clubs that are doing offers and then if we like it and know we will be in the area on a regular bassis we join. Clubs need to turn a profit or there will be no clubs but they also need to realise a night out in a club is becoming a luxury.

Norwich

I think it's about time clubs started some sort of affiliate scheme whereby one membership would get you access to a range of clubs.

wow we must be doing something have just read lots of reviews at a club we have gone to and everyone is complaining about the price increase some are getting just greedy and the standards are going down ?.Soon will have to rethink of places to meet watch your prices clubs we aren't all loaded ?

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

"We have been swinging for sometime now and have notice the price of some clubs is going and are now getting quiet expensive .We don't all have lots of spare cash and for us its becoming a luxury to go to a club are we the only one,s who find this ?."
we have found a lot of the clubs are a bit pricey, the entrance fee can be steep £25-£35 but its the bar prices that sting the most

we go to Jaydees now its only £20 in for a couple and bring your own drink which they look after for a £1 so £30 for a night out

but more than that its just a great place everyone talks to everyone its friendly clean and equipped

you dont get better

oh and staying over is only £15 unlike most others which are £35-£45

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

"yes we have noticed that it is not a cheap night out at clubs anymore maybe hence the drop in people attending, but if you look at the world outside everything has gone up"
not everything, you georgeous pair lol

Ourplace4fun now haveSpecial Offers on

50% of New Couples and Single Ladies Lifetime Membership

Just quote the code RP/0513/CP for couples and the code RP/0513/SG for Single ladies on the door or on your online membership application.

So not everywhere is getting more expensive

"yes we have noticed that it is not a cheap night out at clubs anymore maybe hence the drop in people attending, but if you look at the world outside everything has gone up not everything, you georgeous pair lol "

well we might have to try it sometime hows u 2x

» Add a new message to this topic