FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse Club Liverpool

Townhouse Club Liverpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hornywife9 OP   Couple 2 days ago

Worcestershire

Hi, just came across this club online, can anyone let us know what your opinions are of it, is it worth a visit?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *orkshire Couple2000Couple 2 days ago

Halifax

"Hi, just came across this club online, can anyone let us know what your opinions are of it, is it worth a visit?

Thanks in advance"

It's an amazing place, however I think any mention of it on fab is banned due to a falling out a few years ago between the club management and fab. x

By *hornywife9 OP   Couple 2 days ago

Worcestershire

"Hi, just came across this club online, can anyone let us know what your opinions are of it, is it worth a visit?

Thanks in advance

It's an amazing place, however I think any mention of it on fab is banned due to a falling out a few years ago between the club management and fab. x"

Thanks for reply

By *andPextraCouple 2 days ago

North West

Contrary opinion to above. Hated the place. Uninspiring rooms, stairs are a pain, limited space in lots of the play rooms, and some of them are too dark. Offers nothing other clubs don’t do better.

By *ickerladMan 2 days ago

wem

It’s a former pub- I like it. Find its web address - there are many different themed events. The one I like is milf Monday- once a month daytime opening - good fun

Halifax

[Removed by poster at 19/09/24 19:24:24]

Halifax

"Contrary opinion to above. Hated the place. Uninspiring rooms, stairs are a pain, limited space in lots of the play rooms, and some of them are too dark. Offers nothing other clubs don’t do better. "

We've heard this opinion before, people seem to fall into 2 camps those who love it and those that hate it. Maybe we need to broaden our horizons...any other clubs you'd recommend ? xx

By *andPextraCouple 2 days ago

North West

As another post has described, its an old pub.

The stairs are steep and narrow, the changing room is tiny and the playrooms are really small compared to others, plus an odd combo of lighting (either really dark or really bright)

Obvs, people do like it, so I suppose the only real way to assess if its right for you is to go.

For us.

No3- all on one level when you get in, clean and tidy, good variety of rooms.

Pandoras- huge. Best variety of rooms we've found.

Partners- good wet area and pool if thats your thing

Play- probably the best for voyeurism, loads of space upstairs and plenty of places to watch.

By *cottish guy 555Man 2 days ago

London

I thought it was one of the best clubs I've visited. Very well run.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 days ago

Carlisle usually

Personally, I like the place. It's well maintained, the staff and buddies are excellent, and they have so many niche events that you just don't get most places. It's probably more of a kink than a swing place in my mind.

By *adLad57Man 11 hours ago

Warrington

I recommend trying this club, it's very well run with buddies. Has themed events some of these can be very popular. It differs from most clubs in that all events are ticket only but don't let that put you off.

By *irkby coupleCouple 11 hours ago

Kirkby

Not a fan of the place.

A but if extra travel but there are better clubs not to much further away.

By *ugby 123Couple 7 hours ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thanks in advance

It's an amazing place, however I think any mention of it on fab is banned due to a falling out a few years ago between the club management and fab. x"

The only way people are banned from Fab is if they keep breaking rules and then they get disabled.

Obviously people who don't like this may tell a different story but what I mention above will be the real reason.

By *ugby 123Couple 7 hours ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, you are probably best googling for information.