FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels

Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exual_Delights OP   Man 5 days ago

Sunningdale

Is anybody venturing to the Silks and Skins Naturist Day on Thursday (19 September)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmanMan 4 days ago

Hemel Hempstead

I'm thinking of going to this. Does anyone know if the turnout is generally good?

By *ravel CompanionsCouple 4 days ago

London

"I'm thinking of going to this. Does anyone know if the turnout is generally good?"

Used to be good. Now declining drastically. Last time we went, there were 10-12 ppl max. If you are not into a "mutual wanking", you might want to rethink your visit and go to The Old Hellfire instead ))))

By *ouknowit565Couple 4 days ago

Reading

Hey, Is anyone heading to Kestrels Weds 25th September in the daytime? We are looking to meet people and hang loose....

By *unFrankyMan 3 days ago

where is the fun

Hi not sure when you went but they have refurbished the bar area recently and last time a few weeks ago in the week it was actually reasonably busy with a number of couples and singles. Little sign of the wan£&ing followers! And everyone very respectful.

Maybe worth you giving it another go.

By *ain and sortedMan 3 days ago

Old Harlow Essex

If I can escape work early and m25 isn’t to clogged up I’m going flip flops packed ready

By *rmanMan 3 days ago

Hemel Hempstead

Thanks for the advice folks. The only way to find out is to give it a try!

By *ain and sortedMan 3 days ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Thanks for the advice folks. The only way to find out is to give it a try!"

It’s a great place to get naked and explore good atmosphere plenty of facilities to use , numbers can be hit and miss just like most clubs, worth a visit

By *appylad10Man 3 days ago

Melbourne / Bristol UK

We went on Thursday and there were enough people to be interesting, not crowded but Thursday is the quietest day.

Nice atmosphere and the single men were respectful

By *exy and HotCouple 3 days ago

St Albans

"I'm thinking of going to this. Does anyone know if the turnout is generally good?

Used to be good. Now declining drastically. Last time we went, there were 10-12 ppl max. If you are not into a "mutual wanking", you might want to rethink your visit and go to The Old Hellfire instead )))) "

You can always guarantee a negative from this couple whenever Kestrels is mentioned. They have an agenda it seems!

By *ittlechick77Couple 3 days ago

Staines

"I'm thinking of going to this. Does anyone know if the turnout is generally good?

Used to be good. Now declining drastically. Last time we went, there were 10-12 ppl max. If you are not into a "mutual wanking", you might want to rethink your visit and go to The Old Hellfire instead ))))

You can always guarantee a negative from this couple whenever Kestrels is mentioned. They have an agenda it seems!"

agree

» Add a new message to this topic