FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs only for special occasions or not?

Clubs only for special occasions or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arcoitalia OP   Man 5 days ago

Cambridge

Genuinely curious to have couples and single ladies prospective. Also, do you believe you play more with singles in a club setting than outside in the "real world"?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 5 days ago

Bedford

Even though I am currently taking a break from swinging, I can easily say that clubs are not just for special occasions (though they could be for some, all depends on circumstances and what they are looking for). Lately, I have been mostly playing with the person I went to the club with, so either my partner or my FWB. I am very picky in clubs, but don't choose people just on the base of how physically attracted I am to them but on the base of chemistry and how they treat me in the club. I like to be spoken to in a club, not just a quick "hi" and "can I join?" or trying to touch me without even asking. I don't need a long winded conversation, just a little bit, to see if there is chemistry. And it's much easier to achieve that in person than via here, as you can let your personality shine then.

So OP, if you're considering clubs, I'd say go for it, but do your research first, choose a club and an event wisely. Good luck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic