FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Leeds clubs

Leeds clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kinmistress OP   Woman 6 days ago

somewhere about

Do any of the clubs in leeds allow visits without membership? Which one would be better for a larger older lady coming on her own?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oung GunnerMan 6 days ago

Cleckheaton

I always read reviews about Pandora’s in Leeds and the staff are always there to help if you need it .

By *comb guyMan 6 days ago

York

Quest is definitely the best place to go. No membership if you go on a Tuesday bi day. Happy swinging xxx

By *unlovin72Man 6 days ago

BARNSLEY

"Do any of the clubs in leeds allow visits without membership? Which one would be better for a larger older lady coming on her own?"

Yes Quest on Tuesdays is great and very friendly only need Id and. Proof of address

BARNSLEY

"Quest is definitely the best place to go. No membership if you go on a Tuesday bi day. Happy swinging xxx"

Agreed so friendly and welcoming when I started going on my own

By *kinmistress OP   Woman 6 days ago

somewhere about

Thanks for the advice, it would only be for 1 day 5th october. Does quest have a jacuzzi? Or sauna? Or could you reccomend female friendly saunas? Most seem to be men only

By *ustoassingMan 6 days ago

Blyth

Both Quest and Pandoras have jacuzzi and saunas - pandoras also has a small plunge / swimming pool which my play partner adores.

BARNSLEY

"Thanks for the advice, it would only be for 1 day 5th october. Does quest have a jacuzzi? Or sauna? Or could you reccomend female friendly saunas? Most seem to be men only"

Quest has a jacuzzi a steam room and is women friendly the other sauna's in leeds are specifically for gay or bi men not tried Pandora's yet

By *unesMan 6 days ago

scarborough

"Do any of the clubs in leeds allow visits without membership? Which one would be better for a larger older lady coming on her own?"

Read your profile....if you want 3 or more guys then tuesday bi night at Quest would be good for you....take your pick of straight or bi guys....may see you there...but Im not 8inches!

By *kinmistress OP   Woman 18 hours ago

somewhere about

Sadly im only there friday the 5th

» Add a new message to this topic