FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liberty Elite - Dress code question for the ladies

Liberty Elite - Dress code question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames_Solo OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

My partner and I will be attending for the first time in a couple of weeks. She told me she’s unsure what to wear so I told her I’d ask on here.

In her words:

“Should i wear heels, should i wear a dress or a jumpsuit or just my usual clothes but a little bit more sophisticated…?”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ll inclusiveMan 3 weeks ago

Swansea

Low top. Black bra only just visible

By *iss DevilWoman 3 weeks ago

Bedford

Libs is a night style club so it's "dress to impress". I'd suggest your partner wears something she feels comfortable yet sexy wearing. Most people usually bring something to change into later on, something more daring/revealing. Also, please bear in mind that it's dress down if you want to proceed to the play areas.

By *ice_couple2012Couple 3 weeks ago

Leicester

"Libs is a night style club so it's "dress to impress". I'd suggest your partner wears something she feels comfortable yet sexy wearing. Most people usually bring something to change into later on, something more daring/revealing. Also, please bear in mind that it's dress down if you want to proceed to the play areas. "

This is good advice. Bear in mind that there is a wide range of what ladies wear for the first part of the evening at Libs and what she feels comfortable in will be the right choice. Mrs NC often takes more than one dress down outfit so that she can decide at the time what she is going to wear later on

By *heer Indulgence PartiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Leicestershire

"My partner and I will be attending for the first time in a couple of weeks. She told me she’s unsure what to wear so I told her I’d ask on here.

In her words:

“Should i wear heels, should i wear a dress or a jumpsuit or just my usual clothes but a little bit more sophisticated…?”"

I’d echo what’s been said .. wear whatever ( within the club dress code ) make her feel comfortable , sassy and like a queen ! I tend to wear a dress and heels as that’s a change from every day for me … whatever you wear , enjoy !

For dress down I now make myself take only one option or I get frozen in trying to choose !

By *ames_Solo OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Much appreciated for some of the replies so far : ) I’m sending each one to her. We’re looking forward to going.

By *abuedoCouple 3 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

Think classy wine bar vibes so little black dress & heels, skirt, sassy top & leather leggings maybe. It’s a sexy dress up environment in the bar & most people tend to wander off & change into lingerie etc later in the evening if they want to play or stay dressed in the bar area & hit the dance floor. Enjoy. xx

» Add a new message to this topic