FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Greedy Girls

Greedy Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottishMrs OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

Wishaw

First time at Greedy Girls tonight, and I never got as many usernames as I should have. Just so I haven't been ignorant to anyone, and missed them xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

"First time at Greedy Girls tonight, and I never got as many usernames as I should have. Just so I haven't been ignorant to anyone, and missed them xx"
where is greedy girls? x

By *cottishMrs OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

Wishaw

At CJs x

By *atandasmileMan 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"First time at Greedy Girls tonight, and I never got as many usernames as I should have. Just so I haven't been ignorant to anyone, and missed them xx"

I'm pretty sure anyone who has been to greedy girls will know that it's easy to get caught up in the intensity of the moment. Which I would count as a good thing 😈. I hope you enjoyed yourself and I would hope that everyone would understand if you had moments where the last thing on your mind was usernames.

By *lasgow_Guy84Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Did you enjoy it?

By *cottishMrs OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Wishaw

"First time at Greedy Girls tonight, and I never got as many usernames as I should have. Just so I haven't been ignorant to anyone, and missed them xx

I'm pretty sure anyone who has been to greedy girls will know that it's easy to get caught up in the intensity of the moment. Which I would count as a good thing 😈. I hope you enjoyed yourself and I would hope that everyone would understand if you had moments where the last thing on your mind was usernames."

To be fair, I didn't get massively caught up in the moment, it was more just that I was a bit overwhelmed by the whole night to get, or remember, people's usernames xx

By *cottishMrs OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Wishaw

"Did you enjoy it?"

It was fun to see the dynamic, but it wasn't quite the gangbang experience as I only played with hubby and two other guys xx

» Add a new message to this topic