FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Doncaster clubs?

Doncaster clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oudini 123 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

Hi all, I'm reasonably new to this and am looking for an owner, preferably an older woman, but I have no hopes set on only that, I thought maybe a good place to start would be a club, but they seem a little mysterious and being a male I think it may seems creepy going alone, so any advise on where best to go and what nights are best for newbies thankyou x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeveeTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

There's nothing in Doncaster.

The nearest are Quest and Pandora in Leeds along with Steel Cliffe in Sheffield that opens next month.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 4 weeks ago

Coventry

Also bear in mind HU9 in Hull.

There is nothing creepy about going to a club as a single guy. As a former single guy in the club scene and someone who still goes alone on occasion I can tell you this. Single guys are huge part of the club scene. The only thing creepy about single guys in clubs are the ones that act creepy. There are many decent and respected single guys in the club scene.

My advise is just go and see with no expectations.

Do your research, there's lots of advice on the forums currently for newbies. And their is absolutely no harm in contacting the club prior. If you come with genuine questions any decent club will be happy to answer them and give advice.

My only regret after my first visit was I didn't try it earlier.

Mr

Doncaster

That's a very comprehensive answer and I will definitely give it a go!

Doncaster

Okay thankyou I will check them out

» Add a new message to this topic