FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Wales Clubs??

Wales Clubs??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussexDevils OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Brighton

Any good clubs near Cardiff for couples, or recommendations for parties that way? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Flat CapsCouple 4 weeks ago

Pontypool

"Any good clubs near Cardiff for couples, or recommendations for parties that way? Xx"

The nearest to Cardiff is in Newport. Membership on a Friday after 8pm, when it's Chameleons. The rest of the week it's The Greenhouse. Saturday is bi-friendly night. Check out the Wales forum, there are threads on there for upcoming events at the club.

By *othy4BBCCouple 2 weeks ago

South Wales

So between Swansea, Cardiff and Newport, Wales has one club? How shit is Wales? Most cities in northern England have 2+.

Is this just a reflection how boring Wales is?

By *iss DevilWoman 1 week ago

Bedford

"So between Swansea, Cardiff and Newport, Wales has one club? How shit is Wales? Most cities in northern England have 2+.

Is this just a reflection how boring Wales is?"

It's very much not the reflection on how boring Wales is, as then you'd have to think the same about other areas in the country that don't have any swingers clubs. Swinging is not a must, it's a lifestyle choice, and councils are not legally obliged to have a swingers club in their area. On contrary, many councils would do anything in their power not to allow this "filth and sleaziness" anywhere near them. Also, even with council's permission, there are still many hoops the person/business would have to jump through to open a swingers club, and even more to make it successful.

By *othy4BBCCouple 1 week ago

South Wales

According to Fab, the whole of Wales has one club!!!!!

Cornwall has more and that's saying something. Saying that, you go to some parts of Wales its like going back to 1970.

By *ynamicnatureMan 4 days ago

Doncaster

I used to run a bar in Cardiff and found the licensing police very challenging to work with.

I could imagine them giving any such enterprise in Cardiff a pretty rough time and I could also imagine them trying there up most to slap on as many arbitrary conditions to the licence as would be possible.

By *elshboobs999Couple 3 days ago

Caerphilly and Llanelli

Chams Newport is the only venue and that is, in my opinion, an awful place. The licensing authorities seen ti be difficult at best. Unlikely to see a new place open any time soon sadly. Not a reflection of Wales at all.

By *othy4BBCCouple 7 hours ago

South Wales

"Chams Newport is the only venue and that is, in my opinion, an awful place. The licensing authorities seen ti be difficult at best. Unlikely to see a new place open any time soon sadly. Not a reflection of Wales at all."

England has more. Is Wales Licensing run by non-conformist ministers or something?

» Add a new message to this topic