FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Shh in Newcastle, yay or nay?

Club Shh in Newcastle, yay or nay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elpieandSelkie OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

We are planning on coming down to Newcastle next month and would want to check Club Shh out. Would you regulars/locals recommend it for us Northern newbies with very little club experience? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SB92Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Definitely check it out whilst yous are down here guys!! It’s right in the city centre so ideal if you’re wanting to check out some of the nightlife before hand. Saturdays are always a good night too especially if there happens to be an event on!

By *elpieandSelkie OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

That’s good to hear! Mrs has never been to Newcastle before so being able to have both on the same night would be great.

By *outhernsirenTV/TS 5 weeks ago

brighton

Hi! Im going for my first visit tomorrow (Weds) which is the bitv night so will let you know how it is! I'm curious about the Fri/Sat though as to is it ok to be Tv or even have bi fun there?! Hope someone may post something here! Tracy x

By *SB92Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi! Im going for my first visit tomorrow (Weds) which is the bitv night so will let you know how it is! I'm curious about the Fri/Sat though as to is it ok to be Tv or even have bi fun there?! Hope someone may post something here! Tracy x"

You’d definitely be welcome on all nights although Wednesdays do tend to be the most popular for TVs. The staff and regulars are a very welcoming bunch though so I wouldn’t let that stop you trying other nights. The only thing they tend to really limit is the number of single guys 😊

By *BitOfAMouthfulEventsCouple 5 weeks ago

The Travelling Weekenders are coming to a town near you! Newcastle

"We are planning on coming down to Newcastle next month and would want to check Club Shh out. Would you regulars/locals recommend it for us Northern newbies with very little club experience? x"

Hiya, I’ve popped you over a little message in pm.

We’ve actually got 2 club nights in 2 different clubs happening whilst you are in Newcastle.

Our events are ideal for newcomers to clubs and we have a great community chat you could join to get to know attendees first as well. The events are up in the forums too.

By *orgeousGsCouple 4 weeks ago

sexy Scotland

We are heading for our first visit to Shhh tomorrow night. Very excited. Will report back

By *orgeousGsCouple 3 weeks ago

sexy Scotland

Well Shh has potential being a rare city centre club within a 5 minute walk of a train station and plenty of bars. Lovely staff but the decor is yet another Northern UK club disappointment for us. Europe have it sussed. I want to feel sexy and empowered! Not constantly thinking of all the Pinterest board DIY I could be doing around the place to make it opulent :-/

Did send a positive email with some suggestions but no response. Bar area is good & well stocked. Big sauna is lovely.

Grainger market before 5pm serves some banging street food & a few bars.

Ps. Do not stay at the County hotel or apartments, not swinger friendly with the night time room check in at the front door!

» Add a new message to this topic