FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > ClubF No Response

ClubF No Response

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthEastCouple69 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Darlington

Hi,

Has anyone had difficulty in getting a response from ClubF? Are they still running or closed down. We've sent msg's, quite a few but no response.

Any help would be great.

S&F x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JohnMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes, still open. I was there a few weeks ago, and know people who were there last weekend. I haven't had cause to send any messages recently, but they've always replied in the past.

The club is under new ownership (not that new - it's been maybe a couple of years?) so if you're using old contact details that might not get through. The club profile on here is what I've been using.

https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/club_f_co.durham

By *abioMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi,

Has anyone had difficulty in getting a response from ClubF? Are they still running or closed down. We've sent msg's, quite a few but no response.

Any help would be great.

S&F x "

Best way of getting in touch with them may be to give them a call on days they are open…. So normally a Friday or a Saturday……

By *aughty But Nice 1982Woman 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

When I messaged a few weeks ago it took them 2 to 3 days to reply make sure your messaging the mobile number

By *shlina and PeanutCouple 1 week ago

South Shields

Yes that will be because of me

Sorry guys but please bare in mind we get lots of calls and texts and it's only manned by one person at a time and we are human with family xx

» Add a new message to this topic