FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Northwich sauna bi event 6th Sept

Northwich sauna bi event 6th Sept

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman 6 weeks ago

Somewhere near

After missing the last couple of events at Saunasauna I'm coming for the September event.

Who else is going

I'll be there from about 3 pm till end

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ude boy 2017Man 6 weeks ago

Bolton

Definitely going to try this venue I believe it as a good outside area including jacuzzi

By *ungbimenonlyCouple 6 weeks ago

Huddersfield/Southampton

Ohhhh we be there in September as work got in the way most off this year but we're so looking forward to it

Somewhere near

"Definitely going to try this venue I believe it as a good outside area including jacuzzi "

Yeah it does have a great outdpor area

Jacuzzi and fake taxi

By *ubber donnyMan 6 weeks ago

visiting

Obviously we are gonna be there.

By *ubbie300Couple 6 weeks ago

Blacpool

Checking in….. so glad you’re back Miss P

Somewhere near

"Checking in….. so glad you’re back Miss P "

Mee too

By *ibblepilotMan 5 weeks ago

Preston

After being unable to get to the August event (bloomin school holidays!) And the disappointment of a late-called board meeting resulting in missing a planned trip last Wednesday I'm soooooo looking forward and hoping I can keep Friday 6th clear of work!

By *rivate for funMan 4 weeks ago

Oswestry

I'll be attending the September bi day, hope to see you all there. Feel free to drop me a private message if any of you would like to know more

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"I'll be attending the September bi day, hope to see you all there. Feel free to drop me a private message if any of you would like to know more "

See ypu there fella

By *rivate for funMan 4 weeks ago

Oswestry

Looking forward to it

By *ime.Man 4 weeks ago

high peak

It’ll be my first time going. Unsure what to expect.

By *ubber donnyMan 4 weeks ago

visiting

"It’ll be my first time going. Unsure what to expect."

Best to go with no expectations and to just go with the flow. But go at your pace! Don’t do something you’re not happy with. No means no. Any concerns then please see a member of staff. The venue and staff are amazing!! The people that go are great and on a whole respectful. Best bi event we have attended!

By *inky little MWoman 3 weeks ago

Bradford

Gutted I'm missing this 1. It's looking like next year unless I can find a money tree lol xx

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Really wanting to go to this but just wondering how it all works?

Is it eyes meet eyes then you have to be good at 'chatting up'?

Will the women and couples take the lead even if you are just an ordinary guy?

Do you have to be VWE to join in any group play going on?

Appreciate any honest answers

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 28/08/24 17:40:11]

Central

"Really wanting to go to this but just wondering how it all works?

Appreciate any honest answers"

If you've been to other clubs, it's similar, except that the focus is on it being very bi welcoming, so the closest match is a club's bi event/night. It has more facilities than most clubs, including saunas and it also has private and public engagement areas. Like a pub, you can chat anywhere, especially the more social places.

People like men and women of different shapes and sizes. Their preferences will determine who they get on with as well as like physically. Getting consent for anything first is the only priority.

You'll catch people's eyes and smiles. Be sensitive and sensible to the vibes around you.

Go for the facilities, which are great. And anything else is a bonus.

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"Really wanting to go to this but just wondering how it all works?

Appreciate any honest answers

If you've been to other clubs, it's similar, except that the focus is on it being very bi welcoming, so the closest match is a club's bi event/night. It has more facilities than most clubs, including saunas and it also has private and public engagement areas. Like a pub, you can chat anywhere, especially the more social places.

People like men and women of different shapes and sizes. Their preferences will determine who they get on with as well as like physically. Getting consent for anything first is the only priority.

You'll catch people's eyes and smiles. Be sensitive and sensible to the vibes around you.

Go for the facilities, which are great. And anything else is a bonus."

Perfectly worded fella

By *um_play_on_meMan 3 weeks ago

Northampton

Hotel is booked, I will be there

Think I'm bailing on this...

Signed up to the proper Northwich sauna forum and it doesn't speak well about single guys who attend this event at all. Looks like it's a closed shop for couples.

Absolutely gutted!

Bradford

"Think I'm bailing on this...

Signed up to the proper Northwich sauna forum and it doesn't speak well about single guys who attend this event at all. Looks like it's a closed shop for couples.

Absolutely gutted! "

There's plenty of single guys that go and are more than welcome to the event. I know _iss pleasuring will agree with me on this as she craves the attention of bi single men at Northwich

By *PG!Man 3 weeks ago

sheffield

sadly won't attend, but I can confirm tgat single guys are more than welcome, from previous visits I actually believe there is more single guys attending than couples. def best bi event in north of england

Northampton

Absolutely gutted! "

I'm on the forum and I've seen nothing of the sort.

Absolutely gutted!

I'm on the forum and I've seen nothing of the sort. "

It says that single men follow couples around like lost puppies...like they've never seen a woman before!

Also seen someone say that most couples all meet in the bar area then head upstairs!

"sadly won't attend, but I can confirm tgat single guys are more than welcome, from previous visits I actually believe there is more single guys attending than couples. def best bi event in north of england"

Exactly! Not enough fun to go around!

Northampton

Absolutely gutted!

It says that single men follow couples around like lost puppies...like they've never seen a woman before!

Also seen someone say that most couples all meet in the bar area then head upstairs!"

Sounds like a normal swingers club to me 🤷

Absolutely gutted!

Also seen someone say that most couples all meet in the bar area then head upstairs!

Sounds like a normal swingers club to me 🤷"

Depends what your looking for I suppose...but I ain't driving from Manchester just for a game of pool...

Northampton

Absolutely gutted!

Depends what your looking for I suppose...but I ain't driving from Manchester just for a game of pool..."

You get out what you put in. Expecting to go and be guaranteed a lay, you're better off with a brothel

Absolutely gutted!

Depends what your looking for I suppose...but I ain't driving from Manchester just for a game of pool...

You get out what you put in. Expecting to go and be guaranteed a lay, you're better off with a brothel"

Ahh playing the 'be sensible' card

I don't want to be sensible, I'm sensible 24/7 in my normal life...I want to be erotic!

Bradford

Absolutely gutted!

You get out what you put in. Expecting to go and be guaranteed a lay, you're better off with a brothel

Ahh playing the 'be sensible' card

I don't want to be sensible, I'm sensible 24/7 in my normal life...I want to be erotic!"

Try finding out who's going and start making conversations with the ones that you'd like to meet. I'm guessing you're going for female only play and not interested in playing with men? Just a question as there's alot of action when I've been in the past but I like to chat to people before letting them stick there dick inside me. Try showing abit of respect for the opposite sex, then you might get somewhere

If you go with the attitude of a guaranteed fuck you'll come across as desperate and follow people around and become annoying. The bar area is the perfect place to chat and it's not just about playing pool, it's treating people with respect. That way you might get some fun. I'm not there till next year but I know I'll miss not going as my mate _iss pleasuring will tell me all about the fun she's had and she's a single female

Bradford

Just read your profile, the way you're commenting on here you are the total opposite of what you've wrote yourself up as

It's not the sensible card as you put it, it's being polite and going there to explore and make new friends. Everyone is friendly

"Just read your profile, the way you're commenting on here you are the total opposite of what you've wrote yourself up as

It's not the sensible card as you put it, it's being polite and going there to explore and make new friends. Everyone is friendly"

Ok...I'm wound up...just that when I read the Northwich forum the event didn't come across as the 'free for all' it's made out to be.

And as wanting fun with just women...you do know what my user name means don't you? Just not mm but mmf

Anyway I won't spam the thread any more

Bradford

"Just read your profile, the way you're commenting on here you are the total opposite of what you've wrote yourself up as

It's not the sensible card as you put it, it's being polite and going there to explore and make new friends. Everyone is friendly

Ok...I'm wound up...just that when I read the Northwich forum the event didn't come across as the 'free for all' it's made out to be.

And as wanting fun with just women...you do know what my user name means don't you? Just not mm but mmf

Anyway I won't spam the thread any more"

Nothing in swinging is free for all, I don't know where you got that impression from

By *ibblepilotMan 3 weeks ago

Preston

Well I'm looking forward to getting back there after several months and hopefully I can stay a bit later than normal - I believe there may be some sexy ladies (and gents!?) from Yarksha there!

By *ime.Man 3 weeks ago

high peak

I hope the weather stays dry for the ride over as I’m looking forward to attending.

Central

Anyway I won't spam the thread any more"

You come across as the type of person who wouldn't fit in and be welcome at any swinging club. People would also prefer men who are open to sex with the same gender, especially as many women like to watch and join in with this. The venue is generously provisioned with facilities that are the ideal goal for visitors, with any friendly engagement l, a major bonus.

It strikes me that you would struggle to get anyone to consent to anything with you anywhere in the scene

By *rivate for funMan 3 weeks ago

Oswestry

Who else is planning on going?

By *elshman52Man 2 weeks ago

North Wales

I may go but feel that I may now be a bit old and past experience suggest that I am possibly not as well endowed as most people attending like.

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere near

"I may go but feel that I may now be a bit old and past experience suggest that I am possibly not as well endowed as most people attending like. "

Don't be so daft. It's a fantastic venue. There's a huge diverse age range who attend let alone size of anything. So less of the daft talk. Go and enjoy all the great facilities and crowd of peoples

By *ard and horny300Man 2 weeks ago

Cheshire

I’m looking at attending but will only be there till about 2.30 as outside life will have to resume

By *lljambarMan 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Will be attending, it is a great venue. I normally go on Wednesdays but will try the bi day as I have been told some great stories by a fella on the Wednesday.

By *s-two-75Couple 2 weeks ago

Late to the thread.. we looking forward to coming back after a 2 month break

By *earmegrowlMan 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I'll be back this month early day treat to myself

By *heekyman_1Man 2 weeks ago

timbuktu

Don't miss out because of this Don't forget you decide and who you play with and at worst you may have a poor day and otherwise you may have the best time of your life lol ... ps I am hoping to attend lol x

By *onjo300Man 2 weeks ago

lwrexham

Hi all, going to be there. Have loved previous experiences there. Pms open for anyone else goin to say hi maybe we could meet up there, always a little shy to start

By *igballs69Man 2 weeks ago

Nantwich

This is always a great event, probably the most open minded I've ever been to. I'll be attending the evening from mid afternoon onwards, looking forward to social and fun, feel free to DM me. x

By *eserves-moreCouple 2 weeks ago

North West

We love this event so will definitely be there x

By *oward58Man 2 weeks ago

northwich

[Removed by poster at 03/09/24 22:11:53]

By *ticky69Man 2 weeks ago

Preston

I am hoping to get there and to join in the fun...

By *ubber donnyMan 2 weeks ago

visiting

2 more sleeps!!!!!

By *otnewmaleMan 2 weeks ago

nortwest

Hopefully make this one

By *ndyrTV/TS 2 weeks ago

southport

Maybe like to try this particular club.

Lots of lovely positive feedback

Is it cross dresser friendly?

"Maybe like to try this particular club.

Lots of lovely positive feedback

Is it cross dresser friendly? "

Yes, there are quite a few regular T girls attend

Definitely no judgement on the bi night

By *londieandhubbyCouple 2 weeks ago

chester

What’s a fake taxi haha

By *londieandhubbyCouple 2 weeks ago

chester

We are popping along about 20:00 have never been there before

"We are popping along about 20:00 have never been there before "

You will love and a welcomed addition to the Friday bi party fun no doubt

By *elshman52Man 2 weeks ago

North Wales

Going to pop in about 16.00 for a few hours. Is it busy then?

visiting

It’s one sleep till the fun party begins!

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Looking like we are going to come for are 2nd visit to the bi night roll on you might find us in thr glory hole both of us in there

visiting

See you all tomorrow!! We are approachable and welcome same sex play only.

See ya later yer filthy animals

visiting

We are on our way! Car picnic collected! 3pm ish arrival!

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman 1 week ago

Somewhere near

Hope everyone had another great time at tge bi event. Missed you all this _ime.

October I'm in PDI. Hopefully I'll make the journey for the November event. Bottoms up as soo be Christmas

» Add a new message to this topic