FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ykes OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Barnsley

Single male looking at going to a club alone.

Is this acceptable and what can I expect.

Can I expect to be ignored?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman 6 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Single male looking at going to a club alone.

Is this acceptable and what can I expect.

Can I expect to be ignored? "

Of course it's acceptable. Check on the clubs website to make sure single guys are allowed entry on the day you are planning on going. Some nights might be couples only. But I can't think of any club that has no nights when you could go.

The best tip is to smile and chat to people. You'll usually get a tour of the club and you can ask any questions.

Sit near the bar and say hi as people approach. Introduce yourself and ask is it OK to chat for a couple of minutes as you are new.

You need to make some effort. If you sit in a corner, looking awkward and just staring at the floor, you are unlikely to get invited to join in any action.

There is no guarantees that you will get involved, but it's a good chance to meet loads of new people, involved in the swinging lifestyle in one evening.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 6 weeks ago

Tamworth

Very acceptable. I’d say go without expectations - as a minimum it’s an opportunity to meet people, chat and network. You may also be invited to play which is a nice bonus.

Be sociable - don’t expect others to do all the work.

Don’t follow people around hoping to play or get too close - and definitely don’t touch unless invited.

Enjoy!

By *oiluvfunMan 6 weeks ago

Penrith

The best piece of advice I can offer to a single guy thinking of visiting a swinger club on his own is; go with a female friend.

If you think clubs are full of single ladies, they’re not. You will meet more ladies in your local Weatherspoons than you will a swingers club, and it won’t cost you a fortune in membership/entry fees, neither will you be limited to nights single guys are ‘allowed’ in.

Do try a club at some point, for curiosity’s sake, and a ‘different’ experience. But be prepared for it not to be what you imagined, and look for an event which doesn’t sting you for membership straight away. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic