FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > MMF in a club environment

MMF in a club environment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *NV14INV OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Inverness

Is it common practice for a couple to invite a single male to join them in a private room. If so, what’s your experience, good or bad? Or does the single male approach the couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un couple 38Couple 7 weeks ago

hornchurch

If it were me, i would let them know im interested then hopefully the couple would invite me to join them. Steve x

By *NV14INV OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Inverness

Sorry, it should red MFM. As the male I wouldn’t want to receive any direct attention from the other male and would expect the same from him. It’s about V (female) getting the attention. Thanks.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 7 weeks ago

Coventry

You'll really not find a lack of takers for an invite to a private room. That bit is easy, you can be just open and blunt this about with guys and they'll appreciate you just being up front and inviting them. And if you not for them they'll simply give a polite no thanks.

The problem is you don't know what someone is like till you get them to yourself or how good they are working as a team in a MFM situation.

Scope the market. Take a little step back to see what guys are in. See if any take your eye. Watch how they interact with others and how others receive them. In a club sometimes you may even be able to see them in action, see if you like how they do things. Sometimes if their regulars you can even ask others about them.

When you find a guy you like I'd say first have a little chat and flirt with them. Try and get a feel for them and the three way chemistry between you all. Yes it's important Mrs fancies him but it's also important Mr gets on with him and can work with him. Also if your intrested this is an opportunity to have a frank but freindly and infomal chat about what he likes in the bedroom, his experience, if indeed he does 3somes, etc. Work out if your all into the same things. If this all goes well hopefully it's a precursor to how well it'll go in the bedroom.

And again take the lead if you want it to go futher. Simply say would you like to continue this into a room. What will make every work better is being open and clear with your communication. Letting him know what you like, what's working, what's not and giving him the freedom to express the same. Guys are not mind readers and they can't be expected just to know what works for you. Guys love it when people communicate clearly. If you can nail the communication and the chemistry is there hopefully things should flow awesomely. Also if its not working out for one or both of you do not be afraid to say so and stop it. Don't carry on for the team if it ain't right.

On a practical note sometimes you find a guy not carrying a condom. Assuming your no glove, no love it's upto you if you want to carry some yourselves. For some couples to the fact they haven't come equipped is a non starter. But if you're a more forgiving type bring some of your own to give to Guys.

Mr

» Add a new message to this topic